Reviews for I Know How the Moon Feels Now
Garret Jax chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Hooray! Maiden of the Moon-Sama is writing IY stuff again!

*joins in the happy dance*

Very nice. You take a theme that had the potential to befome a sappy pucked of much at any given moment, and actually made it sweet, romantic, but not overdone.

Your style is imporving with everything of yours I read, and and I just continue to be impressed. Your grasp of writing never seaces to astound me. You don't ham everything up with flowery narrative, you don't try to make everything over dramatic (both are fatal errors I fall into all the time) and most off all, your writing is just that perfect mix between complex and simple that lets the readers simply sit back and enjoy.

Great job, and I look forward to more.

P.S. as soon as I get my hands on some Chrno Crusade, I'm planning on scurrying over to read you stuff there. Can't wait!

Ja ne, Moon-Sama

Ja ne,

Miko-chan
gossa chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
kawai! *_*

I have liked it a lot :)
Carlene chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
That was really cool.
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Aww...THAT'S SO KAWAII!

And so original, too! (NO SARCASM ATTACHED!)

Now...please...*angel eyes* write more one-shots?
Bella Lamounier chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Oh, Maiden! As every single one of your stories (be it one-shot or long fics), I think I'm in love. *-* The analogy with the full moon and its happiness was so cute. Especially because you compared it with Kagome's own happiness. D

I loved the end. You can expect me to ask to translate this in a near future, because I just CAN'T let this one pass, you know? I loved it. \o Good work!

Kisses,

Bella
Ks-Starshine chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I lvoe it! It is so sweet and innocent. I think some of the best stories are the ones that lay the groundwork of a super cute scene (like this one) and let you imagine the rest of the night. It was so great! I melted when he put his arm around her. Wonderful story. Keep writing!
DRAKE220 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
very romantic! sweet and such. kags was a bit OOC in the beginning w/ inu but it balanced out. good job! (by the weay, did you notice the pun with your name?)
Koneko-chan9 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Yay! Thank you for another IY fic. It makes me happy - And I really enjoyed this story, too. You have such great and heartwarming plotlines. My only thought is that you seemed to lose touch with that character feeling that you acknowledged so nicely in the opening. It faded out in favor of action in the middle. Which is okay,and probably intentional, but just a smidge more would be good. -

Thanks again! Keep writing!
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
-melts into squishy goo- Aw. This was so cute.

I think that's enough said. _
InuFan4life chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Aww, that was so sweet. I can really imagine that happening. That is so like Inu-Yasha. I really liked it!
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
that was short, to the point, and very sweet. I can actually see that happening in the real story line. Not too much fluff, but just a hint, to give it the right taste.
clumsy-azn chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
aww...that is SO CUTE! i loved it. especailly when inuyasha blushed and when inuyasha was all i'm..uh...so-sorr- keh! that is SO like him!
kisses chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
aw
Ryguy5387 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Well, "Maiden of the Moon" writing fanfics that contain comparisons to the moon? Never would've guessed... Okay, now that that's out of the way, (sorry about that) this was a fantastic one-shot! Heh, when I opened the e-mail, I thought "Oh, an Inuyasha fanfic by Maiden of the Moon... haven't read one of those in awhile." Reading this, I realized that not being able to read one in awhile was a sort-of sad thing. Anyway, I have to quit blabbing. It was definitely fluffy, and the traces of humor made it even better.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »