Reviews for Little Girls, Lost
Brilliant as usual.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very interesting story.
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
An interesting idea. I think I've read it somewhere before, possibly with the Author's Note that you wrote this after seeing Sailormoon's eyes after she came back? Maybe? Am I hallucinating this?

Anyway, I liked it just as much this time around. I feel so bad for them though, and it makes me wonder how they stay sane. Well, how Sailormoon stays sane, anyway. ;) It's late, and my point has slipped away, so I'll just say this: I really liked it. It made me sad, but it was a wonderful well-written sad. Thanks for sharing. :)
Reader chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
wow... that is so ...deep and depressing... wow, you actually made me cry! Well done, the first fic to do that!

Just wow...
Kibii chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow, just wow. That was probably the best fic I have read in awhile. I love the feelings you get from it, to me it made me feel like I was there watching all that happen. *applauds you*
thundersenshi chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This was very well written. Granted, it's been a long time since I was immersed with Sailormoon (the series itself, but mostly I still read its fanfiction), and the intricacies of the S season are mostly forgotten. But I still appreciate a story like this. It really gets you thinking. _ Great job! I look forward to reading more of your stories.