Reviews for Kim Possible: Fear And Robots In Las Vegas
CastaS chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
great story, i enjoyed it.
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
Excellent fic! Great mix of drama, comedy and light romance!
warprince2000 chapter 10 . 8/26/2005
warprince2000 chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
warprince2000 chapter 8 . 7/13/2005
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Kim and Ron forever.
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
Spitfire F.22 chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Impressive. Most impressive. I too am amused by the considerable resemblence certain Star Wars characters have with KP and co. This is really a great story, I can't wait to see more.
Mad Dogg of Middleton chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I don't see any stories written by someone called "Opymica", do you? Take that professional jealousy and bitchy sniping back to deviantart, please.

In case you hadn't figured it out yet either, this is my first submitted story. I will get better, and I'll improve at my own pace, thank you very much...
Opymica chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Okay, I'm going to rant a little here, because I'm sick of reading stories like this:

1. Author posts promising story with major problem (in this case, formatting)

2. Story gets reviews which say "not bad, but fix the formatting, it's hard to read"

3. Author completely ignores suggestion, apparently content their story is averaging two reviews per month.

Why should I bother with reviews if authors will completely ignore them? Situations like this make me want to stop reviewing stories completely.
aragorn559 chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
of course ron is holding back how smart he is. Remember in ASiT, he was speaking in complete and organized sentances and using good-sized words as a preschooler. I'm really smart, i must say, and i really doubt I could talk that fluently. GO K/R!
Intrepidwarriors chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
Uh...good story...good plot concept, very original but dude, the lack of spacing between paragraphs and dialogue totally sucks. i'm having a very hard time reading it. sorry to flame like that but just thought it might be useful to use for later chapters.
Forlong chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Now that's romantic. Suppurb (did I spell that right?).