Reviews for Too Strong
I know this is old, and I've yndoubtably read it before at some point, but I had to stop and say: bloody great writing!
Brivall chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
The best part of your fan¿fiction? is that it could easily be adapted in a real Stargate espisode. The story is great and eplains what happened beetwen "Reckoning" and "Threads" to push Sam and Jack feelings. I always felt like "Reckoning" didn't help to built Sam and Jack relationship to it's final resolution in "Threads". Damn writers why they couldn't come out with something like that instead of some episodes of season 8... Thank you, I think it's my favorite story! your characterization is superb...!
Schatze8210 chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
Very well told story. Thanks for sharing.
Bunnylass chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
I love this story! It is so damn brilliant. I could read it over and over again, its so good.

I loved every bit of it. Kudos, its awesome. Thanx :)
BettyHall223 chapter 12 . 3/5/2007
I read this a long time ago and had forgotten some of it so I'm glad I found it again. This has to be one of my favorites. Excellent writing!
LCTC chapter 12 . 5/24/2006
Uh! *lol* Come on! I want in on the action! :D Loved it! Great fic!
L.A. Doyle chapter 12 . 4/20/2006
Wow! I loved this story! The plot was ingenious and it was written so well. My favorite line was “It is only in your touch does Colonel Carter find peace.” Aw, so sweet! S/J was there but not too over done…as in something I could see actually happening on the show. That would have made an amazing ep! Anyway, keep up the great work!
Maxennce chapter 12 . 7/28/2005
Rank bastard, despite the finale title of this chapter, it would be gratifying to see how much violence Jack deals out to the man that had used the only woman in his life to try and kill him. Everyone seems to underestimate SG1 dont they. Keep up the great work, looking forward to your next story

cheers

max
hrbrox chapter 12 . 4/16/2005
great story grg
mishy-mo chapter 12 . 4/4/2005
wicked story! absolutly fabulous! it had absolutly everythingin it!

well done!

Mishy

x
CharmedAli chapter 12 . 3/25/2005
ha ha ha great work i'm glad he did that, that is a really sweet story keep up the good work!
CharmedAli chapter 8 . 3/25/2005
great story so far i will continue asap
Amaunetx chapter 12 . 3/24/2005
My word. Great, great, great, great, great story. Can't say much more than that.
Lori chapter 12 . 3/24/2005
I loved this! I thought that "threads" was a little cold from Jack's point of veiw, wasn't sure how in the world that Kerry could have gotten the idea of 'jack and sam' from what was given to us in the ep.

This really does a great job of showing the feelings or emotions that should have been shown in that ep.

But then all your stories rock. You just deliver one great one right after another
janissima chapter 12 . 3/23/2005
Awesome story! I loved all of it, especially how Jack was so attentive during the time Sam was under the control of the Zatarc. Especially loved the ending at the cabin and then Jack going to get his revenge on Camulus!