Reviews for When All is Said and Done
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
To be posted 11 June 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

Post KOTOR: The interrogation we all assumed would happen when they returned

After reading chapter one, I was going to complain about Caritas only writing one story until I click the link for the next chapter and found almost 30 more. The piece is a bit disjointed, though primarily because of the subject matter, a full scale interrogation lasting weeks. This is one of those I wish I had a complete copy of. The humor, the ditzy main character who didn’t even notice that Bastila fell in love. The unwillingness to admit that maybe she had as well. It was just too choice.

Pick of the Week
MasterVash chapter 28 . 6/7/2008
I know this is probably a bit lat, he he, I just read it. _

That was really good! The way you put everything together from both games was good. I liked the bits with Canderous and Bastila. It had good funny humour in it too. Thanks for writing it. Definitely one of my favourites. ;D
Kathleen chapter 28 . 9/22/2005
Very nice. I really enjoyed this story, especially the blending of KOTOR I and KOTOR II. I would be very interested to see you write this type of story for your Exile, Leia.

Thank you for writing and posting this story
Cammi chapter 28 . 9/5/2005
This has got to be one of my favorite KOTOR fanfics, period. I felt I could really identify with the characters and Revan's internal conflicts. You also managed to make this funny as hell. ;) Klutzy short people rule!
Samuel Zakowski chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
Absolutely magnificent. I have no other words, I'm afraid :-).
Kitty chapter 28 . 5/13/2005
That was the most wonderful story I've read in a long time. You're a great writer and I would be so happy to read more of your stories. Great job and keep writing, please :)
Roach4Life chapter 28 . 5/5/2005
*sniffles then crys VERY hard* omg..this is THE BEST!
Revan's Pet Duck chapter 28 . 4/30/2005
Ah! I cannot believe its over! This fic really was great, I loved the ending. :) Mucho bumps for you, I really loved this!
Silvershadow667 chapter 28 . 4/28/2005
Aw... Atton and Exile back together! *gush*

All right, enough fangirlishness on my part. Your story was really sweet and had some parts that really made me chuckle. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!
beatletrekkie chapter 28 . 4/27/2005
I'm not sure what to say... it's just one fantastic story. It's a lot better than some pro-novels I've read. I really liked the idea of Canderous and Bastila getting together (the idea never occured to me until the "Jedi Princess" remark). The humor was great (I too am clumsy as hell and only a foot or so taller than a Jawa so I could really identify with your Reven.

I hope you write more stories for us all to enjoy soon!
Affirmation26 chapter 28 . 4/27/2005
Wow... that was... wow...I LOVED IT!
Roach4Life chapter 22 . 4/22/2005
omg...this s pure kotor romance!
Silvershadow667 chapter 22 . 4/21/2005
I *loved* this chapter. Absolutely, absolutely loved it. I don't know how else to put it, it was just amazing. :)
Revan's Pet Duck chapter 22 . 4/21/2005
Oh! What a lovely update! XD Bumples... is it perhaps something of the exile that they found? Bumples!
Cliff Zingler chapter 22 . 4/21/2005
El Dag Yo.

That was an EXCELLENT CHAPTER! I LOVE IT!

When are you going to update?