Reviews for Vacation Time
MercyMusicLove chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
Wonderful
le-faye chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
I'm really fascinated so far. Just one little quirk - if House would offer confidential patient information such as treating John Henry Giles he'd be out of his job in no time.
Kris Morene chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
This was a fun read!
Eliche chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
Very nice story. i really enjoyed it. you captured Houses point of veiw very nicely. two thumbs up
whoKMH chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
This story was nicely written, the way House saw Dennis made me hate Dennis too, so it was a little disconcerting that you wrote Cameron was interested in him.

I would have like a few more chapters; how Cameron dealt with Dennis, returning back to work as a couple, etc.

Overall, a nice read
Joee1 chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
I can just see them getting back to PPTH, everyone taking one look at Cameron and then asking House what he did to her. Great story, I really enjoyed it )
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 6 . 12/5/2005
Wow! Cannot believe this story has been up on this site for so long and I just stumbled upon it today. I love H/C and this was cute. The concept was good and it was well written. :)
stairwaytotheskies chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
I can't believe it... a awesome story like this only got 26 reviews? I loved this, it was so cute! _

I hope to read more stories from you!

~SimpleNClean92~
BookwormKiwi chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Ah, what a touching story. It started off pretty normal, and then got better!

I normally don't like reading stories with OC's in it; most authors don't introduce them well enough. But I thought meeting Dennis was pretty natural.

It's obvious you'd planned this out before you wrote it; my congratulations. I normally think of stuff as I go along.

Great story.
iceicekatie chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
I imagine that it probably would take House something like a near-death experience before he admitted his feelings.

Nice job!
Kimber McLeod chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
This is the first House Fic I've ever read. Fluffy snarkfest. Cool. :D
Washu the Goddess chapter 6 . 4/30/2005
aw * dies in sugary sweetness *
fischergirl chapter 6 . 4/28/2005
Absolutely loved this story. You did a great job and kept everyone in character. Fantastic story!
mkiara chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
wow! I'm a major house/cam shipper fan - I'll tell ya, that was probably the best story I've read yet - noone OOC...all my dreams come true! One word: MORE!
sydedalus chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
Any plans to continue this? That would rock. :)