Reviews for Walk on Water
The-Lithe chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
So, not going to lie, this might just be my favorite story of all time... I can't even begin to tell you how enthralled I am with this! You have the characters down so well. And the emotion is perfect. I feel for every single one of the characters. I love that you have kept all of the main characters involved even though your focus has been mainly on Raven and Robin.

Anyways, obviously I noticed you have not updated since 2008... Sad! I am hoping that I can bring you some engorgement to continue! Too amazing of a story to let it go to waste...
Speisla Cartoon Cartoon chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
IIIII LOVEEEED IT PLEAAASEEEEE CONTINUEDDD PLEAAAASEEEEEEEEEE (CRY)
craizypet chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
loving it, and the info you add to the bottom with the authors note!
TheDreamChaser chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
At first, I thought WOW stand for World of Warcraft, then it took me a second that it meant your title of the story. I'm lame. :P

Please update soon, your stories are awesome!
TheDreamChaser chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
I like the way you portray your story, a mix with the original and cartoon. I think you should have produced the "Trigon The Terrible" season, but Cartoon Network have a good reason to change it, probably because the original was too graphic for little kids. Well I say fuck that, and yes, I agree. What's up with Zantanna and evil? The Justice League have some members that are demons/aliens.
Gannent chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
This story is so beautiful. the descriptions are amazing and you can really feel what the characters are feeling. I loved the line where Robin says "Does it always rain in your mind?" "Only when I want to cry." It's just like the perfect expression of how she controls her emotions and it almost made me want to cry. Please, please update this. This is such an amazing fanfic.
Regin chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Just me and myself chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
I really hope you haven't given up on this story, it's really good.
CraneLee chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
Amazing, but I am slightly confused. Does this story continue somewhere else? Because I could swear there's a sequel according to your page. I suppose there's only one way to find out though *reads on*
Jinnai chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Hi there - I'm making my way through your "Walk on Water" fic - it is quite entertaining indeed. As I am about to retire for the night and intend to resume in the morning, I figured I best leave some comments now lest I forget something. Aside from the story being highly entertaining and well written, there is little I have to say. I do quite appreciate your attention to detail and to the differences between the comics and the animated series. I have just recently been reading through the comics in hopes to better understand both. Many thanks for the story.
xMissFortune chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
OMG! I love this story! Shame on me for not reading it earlier cause if I did you'd be swimming in a pool full of praises... Though don't let it get to ur head LOL XD

I really hope that you continue this fic, cause it is BLOODY AWESOME! Though I know it has been a year since you last up-dated, one can only hope, right?

I blow you a kiss

(P.S. I always write that at the end of my messages -)
Absentia chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
hey dear, still reading so this isn't a real review. (I know, I know, shame on me! should have read this AGES ago. Trust me I regret that i didn't.)

A possible song for your writing inspiration. :) Hold On by Magnet.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I like your describtion of Robin, but if he's "gangly", then I think this must be the comics incarnation, because Robin was rather short in the animated cartoon.

"The Destroyer" now? Quite a few names the big dude's taken, huh?

I wonder why Raven thinks Robin is going to be any use against Trigon. She doesn't even think the combined might of the Titans can beat Trigon in the animated Trigon story arch, and all Robin has demonstrated in chapter when she starts thinking about having him help her against Trigon is martial arts. And he only takes down a bunch of hobbos. It doesn't help him much in theory and it doesn't help him in cannon. Then again, Raven was exhausted and quite possibly delirious with a week of meditation.
Lost1n7heDark chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
I beg of you to update.

I haven't read this in a very long time, but I was looking through my old "favs" and I happened to come across this old but very well written fanfiction.

I see that your last update was in 08. Therefore, I tell you to update soon!
IVIaedhros chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
I'm glad someone finally brought Batman into this whole shindig, especially through Arella...I've always entertained the idea and I'm glad you ignored the temptation to make it a romance.