Reviews for The Paragon of Animals
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Patience chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
is there more please tell me there Is more
meljoy chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
What! Tama is still seeking a way to get Fluffy? well, at least make the playing field level, giving our beloved humans some sort of power to help out. well anyhow i enjoyed both your fics! keep up the good work!
darkangel61792 chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
i read this once before, but i did not have the opportunity to comment because i did not have an account! i loved it even more the second time!

congrats, you made my top stories list!
Szahara chapter 12 . 1/11/2006
Good job! I liked this one very much! Does it have a sequel?
Mr. Alice chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
"Uh...wah? Sesshy's gonna die? SESSHY'S GONNA DIE? NO WAY! Well, at least you made him almost die elegantly and gracefully. I hope..."
uumiho chapter 12 . 12/17/2005
Great story! OMG I love it! It is kindof angsty but it is REALLY good! *huggles Lady Erised* Please continue! I look forward to reading more of your work! -Judo
Crescent-Moon-Love chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
i like the story i can't wait to read the next 11 chapter
Dreaming One chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
You are so lucky Sesshoumaru didn't die, lol. I would have shaken my fist at you if he'd died. *smiles wryly* For all the good it would have done. ;)

This was an awesome fic. These last few chapters especially...they had total control of my attention.

I love this character development in Sesshoumaru, and Rin, and Inuyasha...actually, evil characters exempted, I love all your chracter development. You've got a knack for it. You also have a knack for horrifically depressing angst. lol. I haven't been this depressed while reading a fanfic in quite some time. ;) That takes talent.

hehehe.

Keep Writing!

May
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Ack! Tama is back? I really, really don't like this. And I don't like that little watery kid, Zen. This entire thing is just plain wrong. Rin should be with Sesshoumaru. Period.

*grumbles about interfering nasty youkai*

What a great fic. *blinks* I kind of consider this to be the second half of the other fic, rather than a standalone, heh.

Anyway, reading on...
redrum and wine chapter 12 . 9/4/2005
sorry, ive been gone for...quite awhile.

;

so, im just now finishing this story.

((i think i stopped before you had finished chapter 8))

and i truly loved your story.

it ws especially well written, although i do belive that the ending needs a lottle bit more work.

((im in love iwith lord sesshomaru, so i was practically devastated when i had to stop reading.

i look forward to reading your newer story as well.

im told that it has to do with Sesshomaru-Ou's past.

yay!
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 12 . 5/5/2005
Please email me at universe1990 when you update... if you do.
branch of tree la chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
THAT is and EPILOGUE! NO! that is the beginning of a new story, missy! If Rin has a family member still alive and Tama likes him...

that is a whole other story, it could be a trilogy. Now you have a story idea, so start writing with that wonderful talent of yours!
Dark-Lady-Devinity chapter 12 . 4/29/2005
Rin has family? Do I sense sequel? That was an amazing story. I adored it.
true-miko15 chapter 12 . 4/27/2005
O! I love your story! PLEASE write more! I can't wait for your next update!