Reviews for Dakota Noir
Vellacora chapter 10 . 1/1
Oh valkyrie-alex! You've done it again! You have succeeded in making another amazing fic that blows me away! I like this new take on their story and how Richie is a detective; very fitting title too. However, you have also left it on another big cliffhanger! Please update as soon as you can, it would make your many fans extremely thrilled!

Richi the Demon chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. please update it
Mistress of Solitude chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
I absolutely loved this story!
It's super great. And very interesting to read. I adore the effort spent on the details, and making this story seem much like a Cop AU. This is really wonderful.
I hope it gets updated some time soon.
sniperbob chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
awwwwww...where's the next chapter? it's been a while since you have updated this story. Everything okay that side?

Excellent story, I hope you will carry on :)
Yabbit chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
excellant story and the author switch was very smooth. more plz
BloodRaevynn chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
I can't help noticing that recent information contradicts the forward in the first chapter. Specifically the part that says there was no Bang and Static is the only one with his original powers.
Pretty Panda chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
I really like the story. I hope you will continue this story from Kazegetsu.
TaiKaze chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
Oh geezuz gaist PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY! O.o
Pish chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Ha. So many awesome scenes in this one. Eeck, thank you~
Pish chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Pish chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
This was the caramel on the apple. Siriously. That was something of a great treat, with Richie going off that he isn't targeted for bombs that much (like in the show, only as a damsel in distress sort COUGH) xD
Pish chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Oh god, while they aren't exactly the same pair we've known from the show, they're just as good. Having Richie think Static as a pest would be what he would do, if they really never met. Really, if ones aren't best friends, they would grabbing at each others throats. Or ass, in Virgil's case, COUGH. 8D
Pish chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Ah! Another fantastic story from you. 8D Loved the introduction to a Dakota City without the Bang setting~ Especially how you've made the story AU and give the characters have jobs that fit them so right. Richie as a PI? That's just screaming sexiness right there. (Has a thing for fedoras and suits and guns and investigators in general)
sniperbob chapter 10 . 6/14/2010

I just started reading this fantastic story, please carry on. This is really really good. Please update soon!
Karin chapter 10 . 5/8/2010
Hi again. I just wanted say I love this story just as much! It seems incredible these alternate universes you come up with and yet the characters maintain their originality and don't become totally OC. I love THAT!~ Your stories are so original they make me weep with envy. I live vicariously through your talents and hope you will continue to use them to finish and create your stories. Thanks again for takling time to write.