Reviews for The Visitor
Mysterio chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
This reminds me of a Japanese TV drama of a guy (probably a shinigami) who receives jobs from his dog in some pseudo space and he transforms to other people and talk to people who were to die soon and he decides whether they should live or not. This fanfic reminds me of it
CastaS chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
great story, a sequel would be nice
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
nice job!

and I think you should write a sequel to it :D
Visigoth29527 chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
Hey... liked the story a lot. And I agree, the first version of the ending is better IMHO. If you're up to it, I would enjoy seeing your take on Drakken and Shego in a follow up story... so count this as a Yea vote. Nice work!
BOC42 chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
I prefer the first ending as well, just so you know. It's a really cute idea, this, and doing Dr. D and Shego would be cute. I never really liked the idea of D and S doing anything besides some blundering flirting, but to each his own. I liked the part where Ron suddenly realized Kim was right behind him. Nice job.
christina chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
pleasse write a sequal reaaly great fic!
pixie2010 chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Good job. I liked the story, especially the bit about Drakken and Shego at the end. Very heartfelt and pure. Keep writng fics!
Jamie-McFly chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Very cute! The watcher... You should have him hook up some other people.
Story Helper chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Short and sweet. I liked it. Of course, you need to check your quotation marks for the speech. But all in all, it's pretty good.
RngrThorne chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
You need to check for some missing words, and you slipped into 3rd person at least once in the first two chapters. Great story, though, and I'd love to read the sequal.
Silver Sparklze chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Not bad. Kind of blasphemous and sacriligous, but not bad all the same.
Rina j chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
Ya you should write a sequel it was a great story.
Classic Cowboy chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
very nicely done, and a follow up would be nice. two thumbs up!
Never See Me Coming chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Man I can't believe you! Of course you should post that last chapter! Don't leave ur fanfictioners on a cliffhanger! Great story so far though. ;-D
slpytlak chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Please, let nothing bad is going to happen.