Reviews for Like a Thief in the Night
Annetta chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I am waiting for next chepter, like...FOREVER! Please please please, continue this story cause i am going mad not knowing what happens next...

bye bye,

Annetta
trudie chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
please finish this story please!
me chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
why dont you update? ó.ò *puppy eyes*
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
I really liked this - I hope you'll finish it some day. )
Dana chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
You are brilliant! When's the next update? Do you usually have a date, or just when you happen to be done, cause I already want more!
catherine chapter 5 . 4/15/2007
Brilliant please review
eddie1891 chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
hey i just read your story and i loved it! though i do hope that you will udate it soon cos i would really love to know what happens next aye!

xx

eddie
plutosha chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
I love it:).

Are you going to update soon?
amour adrianna chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I love it!
miko chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Thank you for updating! Please continue this xhapter was very good.
parachutes chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
aww... that's so sad
miko chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
This is awsome! Please update son! I lke Draco in this a lot!
Sunflower18 chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
good chapter
HowDoIDeleteThis PmMePls chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
wow this is really secretive and very very VERY good hehe i like it :) well im off cus i have a game to attend to so kep on writing and i'll read you later on :)
RedWitch1 chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
Ok first happy dance that you updated... Second, I really like where this is going. A potion for Lucius, but I think there is something else going on. Even with kidnapping her Draco knows she'd never help his father... m plot thickens. I'm looking forward to seeing how you are going to play this one out. I really hope that Hermione stands her ground and refuses to make it... I want to see what Draco does to make her. Excellent chapter, now more please !