Reviews for Jack O'Neill and the Life Left Behind
Groo chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
it's a shame you never wrote any more of this, Hec :)

interesting concept, though I'd love to see hot the wizarding world would react to the stargate and the weirdness through it!
funkichooki chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
oh this is quite interesting, i'd love to read more when you post it.
fnfnztri chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Brilliant, I wish there were more!
Jastra chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hi there,

I really hope you plan to do a sequel. This chapter is a wonderful start and you could do a lot with the storyline you just (ok, two years ago ) created. I would love to read on if possible. You left a few question to be answerd too. For example: How would Sam react, or think abuot General Hammond? Was Jack a freind of the Marauders, is he perhaps an Animagus too? When he was a friend aof James and Co. do he know abaout the Halloween attack and his friend's demise?

I would really enjoy a sequal aof your story, and I hope you do one any time in the future.

Ciao Jastra
graceinflames chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Just found this fic, and got interested with the first chapter.

Is it going to be updated?

And I didn't think that the title was pretentious :)
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
hmm interesting, well done!
Rignach chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Liked it. Was a joy to read. Hope there is going to be chapter 2 soon because it's end with End chapter 1 which means for me there will hopefully sometime in the future more.
Adm. Bones chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Sweet I wish there was more well anyway I loved it
PantherGoddess chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
ok, i thing that you should have sam as a witch. that would be funny to read jack's reaction to sam being a witch. have her from an american school. even better a southern american school, with the southern hostolidy. if you have questions about southern america ask me. i live in Alabama, USA.
Millennium Priestess chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Great start if you're going to make it more than a one-shot. Maybe Dumbledore could come and ask him to take the Defense Against The Dark Arts position cause I could see Jack being good at Defense. The team would go looking for him if he mysteriously disappeared and they could find out about magic that way. It would be cool if you made Jack related to one of the Marauders or a hidden Marauder himself. Please make this more than a one-shot cause I could see this being a great fic. MP
Thea Martina chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Hey there. Just wanted to let you know that I would be interested in reading more if you decided to continue this.

Have enjoyed it so far.

Please let me know if you ever write any more.

-Thea.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Uh hee hee... XD

Yes, that could be tough. I don't know that I would want to try to explain magic to anyone, let alone a scientist as far gone as Sam.
evilkitsune71290 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
good begining can't wait till next chapter
Cilou chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
yay! really really great beginning, I so love it! I can't wait to read more, update soon!

_~
griffindor lady chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Great start to the story. There is alot of things that you can do with it. Please update soon.