Reviews for No One Can Love A Demon
darkness chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Awsome it was good you made me cry and my eyes were burning you should make an aftermath after his death.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
T.T awww, i almost cried. it hurts.
hanipman chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
nice story line, but not enough to make me cry, but still had watery eyes. Could've used more angsty thoughts at the suicide scene, but still good.
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
holy crap, that made me cry! Good job, keep writing!
sasunaruroxs9300 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
NO NARUTO!*falls to da ground snd faints* wow that was so dramatic of me but it made *sniff* me *sniff* cry still loved it
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
pretty good. there isnt enough Naruto suicide stories.
niceguy122 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
''the best story 4ver pls write more
UneLore chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I really liked it, first you thought that Sasuke would come in just before he killed himself but he didn't, and that was what made the story so good.
MyChemicalAlice chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Jeez! Thats sad! i loved it! XD sorry i'm like that. i love sad stories. poor naru! and right when sasu and saku had a present 4 him. { great story. definitely a great story plot too. :)
Demon-Of-The-Fox-DOTF chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
aw that whas sad. :,(
KaboomingKitsune-LookWhoBlewUpTheToilet chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Oh boy that sucks.
phailure bites chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
that story was so sad and beautiful it made me tear up. awesome work.
Videot2010 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
omg im actually crying...first fic to make me cry i congragulate you ...this was really sad
Hakudoushi kawaii ne chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Omg, how sad. Tears actually started to build in my eyes...I usually don't read death fics 'cause they're so sad but the title really caught me and I was forced to read it (by some strange power 0.o), But ayway, it was good, maybe the "No! Naruto" was a little bit cliché, but yeah, it was good ;)
inuyasha92689 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
OMG this is a great story and i love it so much but i think that you need to update it really soon because i really want to know what happends next so update thanks tootles.