Reviews for NO TROUBLE
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I am in awe of the sheer win of the final three sentences.
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh, I loved the ending! And him crossing names off the "list". Very well written.
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Great recommendation! :D I like how Snape was slowly swayed to Hermione's side and I couldn't stop laughing when he practically drugged Crookshanks with Sleeping Draught :') I mean if none of the staff can care for him he must be bad! :P another story I'm adding to my favourites,it's very well written _
bloodstripewife chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
My taste generally runs pretty dark and explicit as far as these two go, but I really enjoyed reading this bit and Snape's delightfully Snape-ish solution at the end, tee hee! :)
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Haha! That was great! Loved the ending.
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is hilarious. It is sooo Severus...lol. Both, he and Hermione are perfectly in character. Thank you for a enjoyable read.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
No tears? Thank Merlin, no tears. She wasn't going to give him that satisfaction. He kicked himself - he repeatedly underestimated how sentimental these Muggle-borns could be about their animals. Not only Muggle-borns… That 'blouse', Hagrid, could turn into a blubbering blancmange over a Blast-Ended Skrewt! Even Dumbledore was soft-boiled when it came to Fawkes.

"Blouse" doesn't make sense. "Louse" makes more sense.

How funny. A lemon between Hermione and Snape wouldn't be too far-fetched, now would it?
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
OMG! O_O What an evil bastard! LOL OMG Amazing piece of fic! Loved it so, so much! LOLOLOL a thousand times! :D Thanks a lot for sharing! Saved!
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This has got to be one of my absolute favorite HP fics. Both Snape and Hermione are perfectly in character. Excellent work. Love the ending. So Snape.
Enchantress of the Wolves chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This story has got to have the best ending I've ever read. Kudo's to you, brilliantly executed.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I just found this one. Delightful! I really needed the laugh too!
avasion chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
oh my...how very snapish. really enjoyed it
Edlyn Velda chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
ROFLMFAO.

LOVED IT.
tall oaks chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
cecelle mentioned your story in her LJ yesterday. This was such a wonderfully delightful and fun story. Your use of Snape as the first person worked brilliantly. His inner thoughts about caring for Granger's cat; well, not caring for Granger's cat were so funny. Your last line was perfection!
kodiakmac chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Very nice. You've really captured both voices, Hermione, prim and swotty, and Snape, irritable and sarcastic. I love the fact that he makes her go through everyone else in the castle before agreeing. After all the fuss, his solution is hilarious.