Reviews for Patlabor: Personal Files
crosswire chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Bloody beautiful! Thank you for posting this. It's been 11 years or so but my god is this excellent! Patlabor deserves more Fanfics like this.
Dee chapter 19 . 2/28/2009
I like the fic, although I feel the characters are a little out of character at times. I love Asuma and Noa's relationship, but they just don't remind me of themselves. I don't think that's your fault, it's just difficult to see them act lovey because they both seem so clueless about each other. The fic is good overall, and entertaining, and you're pretty good.

Just a few niggly bits: Kanuka's Grandmother (according to the TV series) lives in Hawaii, not Japan. She goes back to Hawaii at the end of the episode. She's the one visiting Kanuka, not vice versa. (This is why Asuma volunteers to show Kanuka's grandmother around- something about 'she doesn't know Tokyo' he says).

Secondly, 'peak' refers to mountain 'peak'. 'Peeking' or 'peek' is what you mean in chapter 19. Not a big thing but a niggly error I see all the time that kind of bugs me.

Overall, I really liked the fic, and I hope that you continue to hone your writing skills. Good luck.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 6/19/2008
Wow what a great fic ever plan to finish it up I want to know how it ends such a great fic too
NewfanOfYours chapter 22 . 1/4/2008
wow, this is one of the best story i've ever read, as usual your stories are the best, i just hope that you would update this soon, and even though this fiction only has around 40 reviews, i still think that this story is better than any story that has more than 500 reviews,

please update sooner
HoneyBee1 chapter 22 . 9/11/2007
Oh. My. God. I can't stop reading this story. I think this is the best story of Patlabor, ever! I don't even stop to make a review few chapters ago (well, only once during the softball chapter - FUNNY!). I kept going and going. This is AWESOME! I have no good words to describe it, but I think most people will agree that this story is very good. I love the setting, it's not cheesy, very well written with characters development, humors, dark moments, details, dialogue, BETTER than the series itself, and all of those things. I like how you put character development towards minor characters. Just AMAZING. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please continue! Keep up the good work.
HoneyBee1 chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
"Seated on the bench, the very non-descript Kenji Iguchi wondered why Gotoh had completely forgotten about him. Then he remembered he wasn't ever remembered by anyone, including the author of this fanfic when he was plotting all of this, and decided to remain quiet and sit right where he was."

I seriously laughing my ass off reading this!
Mintbear chapter 22 . 1/18/2007
Fantastic story, please continue! The Gotoh/Nagumo subplot is fascinating, and I always love reading about Kanuka Clancy.
Random Zaku Pilot chapter 22 . 1/4/2007
omg i want to see(or read not sure how it works) season 2 i spent at least a few days reading this fic and its good
detroit reader chapter 22 . 5/13/2006
Great fanfic! Cannot wait to read season 2 :)
Astra M chapter 22 . 1/6/2006
Wow. I spent many hours being pleasantly entertained by this fanfic. It's a real pity that there aren't more Patlabor fanfics (or apparent fans for this anime, which puzzles me); I suspect even if there were a lot more, this would still rank as one of the best fics. And you know what, it really doesn't matter how long it takes, if you keep writing more chapters, rest assured there will still be appreciative readers. Thanks for writing some good in-character stories!
redisb chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I' m so glad you came back!

This new chapter is really interesting... can't wait for the others ...

Please continue your story, I'm a fan of your writing!
thepns chapter 22 . 2/28/2005
thought you were dead, nice to see more to PF. Definately my all time favorite fanfic.
Reader chapter 22 . 2/26/2005
Finally! A new chapter! Glad to see you're still writing.
greysw chapter 22 . 2/26/2005
I've been waiting a long time for an update to this one! I like the sense of urgency in this chapter, as well as the glimpse we get into Gotoh's cleverness. It sounds as if the premiere for season two is going to be a big one. I'll look forward to it!
Aeris chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
This chapter is beyond freaky, after reading this AFTER september 11th.