Reviews for His troubled life
giggling donkey chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Please write more, its great
KarrineGenesis chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Tommy got hit by a car. Update, please.
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Dude... It's been 7 years! Where did you go? Please update!
jesse chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
chapter 2?
Nelarun chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I really like this. a very nice Tommy angst. well done!

Nela
ForeverMATT chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Okay. This is kinda funny because, as I was reading this, I was watching 3rd Rock! LOL

As for the story, I can definitely relate to Tommy. He's always been my favorite character from the show.

I'd like to read a chapter two. This was the first 3rd Rock fanfic I've ever read.

There aren't enough of these fics, are there? Either way. I'd actually like to read one with Tommy getting a crush on Harry, but I doubt anyone would write it.
3rd rock ROCK'S chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE CONTINUE THIS !There aren't a lot of fanfictions on this show and this one's REALLY,REALLY GOOD! P.S Can you PLEASE have August come to comfort Tommy 'cause for some reason I like that couple or keep the couple random if you decide to have one in the fic.
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Why aren't there any more 3rd Rock fanfics? My mind is boggled.

Great job so far, man, hurry up and update.
R.S.Azalea chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I just finished season one and two and i'm in the third disk of the third season. I really like Tommy and was thinking to write a story of my own but first i needed an inspiration and you just gave it to me.

But now back to you story. I like it thus far and I hope you hurry up and post the new chapter even though not a lot of people read 3rd rock from the sun let alone write it. am I making sense? well I just have to say that I like it and good job. and please keep writing. thanx.
Zombie Kitty chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Ok first off cool story even if I doubt youre gonna continue, secondly tommy is technically the oldest of the 4 aliens. Just thought I'd point that out, please continue if your going to (Tommy is the best character imo 2)
ast chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I like the story and hope that you update.
Lupita chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I see it's been awhile since you started this fic but I've just now discovered it.I hate it when my favorite fics aren't updated and that's happened a lot so please don't do it to me again and update!...please? *puppy dog eyes*
AndrewJane chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
this is great. totally continue!