Reviews for Rainfall Reflections
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
nice
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wow this is a gret fic. I think Jack/Z would be a good couple.
kikyogirl15 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
your really good keep up the good work and y dont u like connor?
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Wow, Jack and Z really have excellent control to sleep so close and not do anything. Nice. You should watch your grammar (you mixed past and present tenses). Otherwise, this is a sweet story.
caithzadz chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
loved it!
Mander08 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
good job. write another story soon
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Not bad for a first pr fic! I love it! keep writeing!
Crimson Mystery chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
ME! I'm such a big Bridge/Syd shipper! There's hardly any out there!

Though there are Sky/Syd "hints", they're also Bridge/Syd hints like when Syd called Bridge, "Bridgey" in Beginnings Pt.1 and 2 and when they were playing that magnetic stick game in Messenger Pt. 1.

I like Sky/Syd but I really think Bridge/Syd would work out better. That's why my SPD stories have B/S shippings though there is a love triangle. Bridge/Syd/Sky.

I like Jack/Z and I'm a shipper to that. Write more!
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
loved it
TheDarkOne8703 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I must say I do not like SPD but I do like Z and Jack and this story was really good. Great job.

TheDarkOne
Mony19 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I liked this fic.
MelodyAustin chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
it's only your opinion that Sky/Syd aren't a reasonable couple
Mystic Red chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Wow! This was a sweet fic! I already liked the idea of an Jack/Z relationship, and this story just increases my desire to see more!
ellesxjadore chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Yeah, Bridge/Syd is better than Sky/Syd. But Jack/Z rocks! Loved this cute ficlet! It really digs deep into their relationship.

If you promise to do more Jack/Z fics, I'll put you on author alert, LOL!
Rekka chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
dude, thatw as incredible. you have to keep going with the Jack/Z fanfics. I've searched everywhere for them, and I've only found two! With yours bein one of them. And the other is on I have a few ideas that you could use if you want. I keep trying to write them out but it doesn't come out like I want. I guess I'm not the writer, just the thought behind it. so let me know if you're interested. My e-mail adress is dwildfire