Reviews for A trip to self
Giovane.fagundes chapter 11 . 11/5/2019
the ram is just a blank slate memory waiting for data when it off it lose all and the memory slate that will save files is changed by what happens in it like action make changes in personality on people's nothing like de ram
anthony883 chapter 4 . 8/8/2018
I like how you explained what Ranma's name means and Genma's name means old horse and Kasumi's name means mist
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2018
*Dud dun* speach went up to 34
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2018
Have you ever seen someone that you know is good person being shoved into the ground and then stepped on and you just want to grab the person who did it and threw them through a wall that's what I'm feeling right now.
Bigou chapter 32 . 5/22/2018
An interesting story so far, even if I'm not fan of the crossover aspect of it. Hope to read more of it regardless.
HiroshiCoyote chapter 32 . 11/10/2017
Loved the story it had a lot of great points in it. The only thing I didn't really like was the fact that it seems you repeat the characters information over a few times, but that doesn't hurt the story in the least bit at all. Hope you come back soon and give us another chapter, but sadly I assume this story is dead no matter what your final A/N notes said oh well I enjoyed the journey while it lasted thanks.
RadicalErin chapter 32 . 10/3/2017
"Anywho, until next time (which won't take nearly as long)." - Oct. 2008
Guest chapter 16 . 6/10/2016
I have to say I love everything about this story,(not a flame)now I know that I'm nitpicking in saying this. But the breaking point doesn't work on living/organic material. Other than that, your charachter development and story line are fantastic
skyrover7 chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
MImo
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Awesome
Kimmiko T chapter 32 . 8/19/2015
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
omnitroid chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Bro, do you even grammar? I had to say that, sorry. But your grammar is pretty bad. But I like the story. I don't remember if I've commented on this before, but if I have, I'm sorry. So yeah. Meh.
Chaosqueen chapter 32 . 8/10/2014
DAMN IT either please UPDATE or as it seems to need one more chapter please COMPLETE it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
"Are you kidding that fat a$$ panda"

"Ranma language" Nodoka & Kasumi intrupted

"Sorry, as I was saying with the exceptions of a few times where I was hurt bad enough & he took me to the hospital, he never cared just told me to quit being a weak little girl and man up and any time I had a question he just told me I didn't need to know"
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2014