Reviews for A trip to self
kabir0399 chapter 3 . 11/23
Kimmiko T chapter 32 . 8/19
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
omnitroid chapter 3 . 4/10
Bro, do you even grammar? I had to say that, sorry. But your grammar is pretty bad. But I like the story. I don't remember if I've commented on this before, but if I have, I'm sorry. So yeah. Meh.
Chaosqueen chapter 32 . 8/10/2014
DAMN IT either please UPDATE or as it seems to need one more chapter please COMPLETE it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
"Are you kidding that fat a$$ panda"

"Ranma language" Nodoka & Kasumi intrupted

"Sorry, as I was saying with the exceptions of a few times where I was hurt bad enough & he took me to the hospital, he never cared just told me to quit being a weak little girl and man up and any time I had a question he just told me I didn't need to know"
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
It's KA...ME...HA...ME...HA
Guest chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Why would Ranma be baffled by Cologne having an email address when she said (when he signed to be an ally) that she would email him when the soap arrived?

Please update
Gamelycan chapter 32 . 9/27/2013
This is one of my favorite fanfics. I will say that I am a bit disheartened that it has not been updated since '08. I, as well as others, would love it if this were to be continued. I do not want to force you to do it, so you can do it on your own time.

I do want do see what happens next though.
PootisHolliday chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
RanmaSaotome103 chapter 32 . 2/25/2013
Wow i've been through this story 6 times it gets better every time when can we expect the next update?
shugokage chapter 32 . 2/21/2013
Absolutely incredible story and nice pseudo stopping point I really do hope you will revive this amazing work in the future!
felipe444 chapter 31 . 2/20/2013
Please Update!
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Remember when Ranma went on that trip to france and had to escape the weird mouth people? He learned to combine his chestnuts attack with mooses weapons technique and forcefeed others with out chance of resistance. You could have had him use that on Akane's food to get her to eat it. It wouldn't have killed her, after all, not even martial artists or ranma and ryoga's callibur can train their internal organs. That's how the Hyuuga were so succesful. Akane would merely get food poinsoning.
Claire Danielle chapter 32 . 2/12/2013
This is a great story, I really hope it continues. Several hints have been made that something big is on the horizon, I'm also curious about what will happen when Ranma meets Tsunami. I'm also curious could Saffron be decended from Jurai as it was mentioned Earth was a colony, or could Nodoka be a decendant. Will Ranma ever be given battle clothes like Ryoko wears, sooo many questions.
Dagoni hide chapter 23 . 2/2/2013
You should have said it was a crossover, I lost any interests in the story for the meeting with Techi etc..
( and I have to say it's kind of boring when you keep repeting things endless of times, it just slows the story and makes charachters dumb. )

Too bad, I really enjoyed the first chapters
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »