Reviews for Autotheism
whogirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This is a good fic and I know it has been awhile, but could you please move this fic into the Wicked category? All you need to do is go to your main page after log in, click stories, click edit which is to the right of the fic, scroll down and change the category to Wicked. Thank you very much.
Symbolist chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Please move this to the Wicked category. We're trying to get more fics in there. And that's where this belongs anyway. :-)
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Wow. That's definitely an interesting take on Nessa's character, and I think you've managed to capture something about her that most others don't. In the hands of other writers, she is either godlike evangelist or totalitarian dictator, but you have found a way to portray both sides of her personality without going overboard in either direction. And the scene that you have created is certainly a dramatic one. This is a great character sketch as well as a wonderful writing exercise.

Red
Jiasa Stormcloud chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
A very well-done character study (and there's not enough Wicked book-fanfic out there, so it's a double-blessing!)

Definitely one for the favorites list.
DeliaK chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
If you's a gonna write a play, use play format; If it's a gonna be prose, do prose, please. If you're interested in having someone seriously consider your work, try to be professional, if not, well, it's good, anyway.
Thelonious chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
that was an amazing story, very insightful and well-written. Congratulations, you rock!
md-mu chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I read this once over at wicked_fanfic, but I saw it here and had to read it again. It's so great, I love it so much. :) Perhaps we can expect more in some shape or form?