Reviews for In the Dimness of the Night
Owen chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Whooh! I loved it! whooh! And nice touch with Raine, I'd never think about her if I was making that, i'll make sure to keep an eye for her and the other characters' feelings...
blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
*claps* Nicely done. I actually am not too fond of them in a romantic relationship so I really liked how this was ... soft and toned. (I like 'em better as bestest buddies) Nicely written and I like how you made the characters. I had to giggle at Genius' "more then that" comment.

Kudos. Keep up the good work!
GinGen chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Oh my goodness, I loved this story. n_n Not only is it beautifuly written, but you do such a great job of capturing the personalities of the characters. Too often I see fanfictions where the characters are completely OOC, so this story was very refreshing.

I especially loved the memories of their visits to the beach and Lloyd's hesitation over Genis' age, but my favorite part was the confession. It was rather awkward, but I think that's just how it would be. You've done a perfect job of showing both the beauties and the difficulties of their relationship. And I love that you were able to imply certain things, but still keep it mild and leave things to the imagination. It takes a great writer to pull that off well.

Augh, I'm rambling. xD It was fantastic, and you're so going in my favorite authors list. Great job! (PS, "giggle and skip like a happy pony" is the best line ever. xD)
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Hah, this just proves you don't need to write full out lemons to give feelings to a fic...

This is very well done, especially the moment with Lloyd's second thoughts and what he thinks would be Genis's reaction... Nicely thought out.
VampireChildofDarkness chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
He was in Sybak...I think.
SubjectDelta chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Aw...! Man, the only bad thing about Genis/Lloyd fics is that they're usually oneshot, and are really short. Too short for my taste. But I'll admit, that was friggin' amazing!

I usually prefer more... graphic fics that actually tell you what went on there (If ya catch my drift ) but that was very well written!

I like the fact that you leave it up to the imagination. That's a great sign that you're a fabulous author! WRITE MORE GxL FICS PLZ!
Randomreviewer chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Aw! kawaii,Kawaii,KAWAII! (cute,Cute,CUTE!)

I've just recently gotten hooked on Tales of Symphonia, and I noticed so many chances for yaoi/shounen-ai on it. . I'm glad there are writers like you to make those hints into reality (as real as a game can get anyways .
Azuru chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I loved this. XD It was hilarious.

Er, so Genis sounded like he was crying, crying. XD Funny. This is my absolute favorite pairing. _ Good job, I love it.
bffimagine chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
ZELOS? SMART? Whoa. Never saw that coming...haha
Ensign Klutz chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
i like this fic a lot! you are a aswome writer! Ja Ne!
MandyT chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
“Ahh! Don’t kill me because I’m beautiful!” Zelos said, alarmed.
RR chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Na your right...It was the Imperial Reaserch academy Zelos graduated in (which we later find he was only ever good at maths ) short, cute, too the point. V. nice.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Hmm I won't say anything about the pairing but the way you wrote it out was excellent.