Reviews for Obsession
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Kenny is kinky...very very kinky :) nice story
Ace-of-black chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
i love it
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Kenny the voyeur, it was interesting XD

Nice job! Kenny will watch over them forever more
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
o3o this has to be one of my top favorite one shot of Style x3 dude kenny in this was so... Admirable. Haha he loved how they one another and did everything in his power to keep them together c: hmmm id say stan and kyle are quite lucky to be spied on!
PurplexScarf chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
T_T *Drools*

Jesus.

That was great.

0_0
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hehe... that is soo like Kenny, to WATCH them and get them back together just to see them at it again. XD Very IC- Sheila, Kyle, Stan, and definitely Kenny.
Zed-Azrael chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
You've really got a talent for writing through character's perspectives, and I'm really loving your characterisation of Kenny. You managed to throw both compassion and perversion together in a perfect blend.

And I failed to mention this earlier, but your English is amazing for a non-native speaker. :D
SPskater411 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
-sniff- Aw...i want Kenny to feel love...and even though Im not a slashy kind of fan, Kyle and Stan are a perfect match! -
HoorayTheWeird chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
You. Are the best South Park writer EVER. I've said that before, but I really mean it. The best writer in the WORLD. Honestly, and seriously, you're great. And I love you're Kenny. He's so pervy and voyeristic. FUN.
knodel chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
this. is. AMAZING! :joygasm:
Dragon C. Chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
[hugs Kenny so he feels loved]
Dark Shedevil chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
M... Tastefully addicting. I just began liking this couple just today and I have to say... Its one hell of a pair. You did great here. It was simply alluring for the fact that they sneaked out to do this, and best of all was that this was Kenny's point on view. Though I do have to say... Poor Kenny. He's so sweet and gentle and this story not only potrays him like that, but makes the Kyle/Stan couple a perfect match! Please write more!
Baradiel chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I love you. I love this story. I love the characterization. I love the concept. I love the way you put it together.

..I love! Dx

I'm extremely curious as to how the heck Stan injured Kyle's leg that bad, though. Unless he was like, hitting him with a log or something while.. oh my. I better just stop there. xD; Well done. Keep it up.
dumbledore'sghost chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
That was the gayest shit I've ever read . Please don't write anything like that again.
BowlNoodlez chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Aw, That was so cute... in a creepy stalker kinda way but still very cute XD