Reviews for Enemies
Sonny Day chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Bait and switch KiBo. Good work there, and it all makes sense.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Yep...totally could see Kim ending up with Bonnie if she had come to the realization that she was a lesbian. Shego is too morally ambiguous most of the time to really satisfy Kim as an equal emotional partner in a relationship. Also gotta give you props for having Ron be himselmf and support Kim...some people would have him be all drama ninja or horndog;)

Awesome work once again!
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Why do so many writers out there want to make Kim gay?
Mkire chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Great story, i though i was reading Kigo until the end.
A Markov chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
As usual, a tight well written narrative. Easy to read and leaves me wanting more.

Alex
RC Williams chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Good story, I was convinced like the others that it was a Kim/Shego story but it's a Kim/Bonnie story. Great job on the story. Will there be a sequel to this?
ghdh chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
i feel like puking!
Failte200 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I LIKE it! I LIKE it a LOT!
gosullivan chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Ah... I hope they can work it out. That's sweet that they're going to prom together. And if it doesn't work out, they're going to run away together. That's weirdly romantic.
swiggy3000 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Good work, thought Kim/Shego for the first part, just keep them coming.
ss1kewl chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I've been searching for Kim/Bonnie for such a long time! Yes they're much closer and they just kinda click I guess but i've always wanted to read a Kim/Bonnie fic.
Shortness chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
That was weird. cool, but weird. Keep them comin'!
not important now chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
i apologize, nothing against you personally, but i think i am gonna vomit. there i go. bleegghh. I never would see this happening in my life. still well written, you have some cliffie potential.
Melody21 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
i loves it! hehehe its great dude...keep it up...im about to read the sequeal hope its as good...
Daryl chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
this is a great story please write more kim possible slash fics soon