Reviews for What's Left of Me
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 10 . 5/2/2005
Good closure. The only detail is the same I already told you in a previous review; Arnold HAS FIGHTING SKILLS, is just that he always tries to solve his problems talking, and he is so good doing it, he usually doesnt need to get his hands dirty.
King Cheetah chapter 10 . 4/21/2005
OUTSTANDING! You brought it all together nicely. _

acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 9 . 4/18/2005
Cool! Arnold is in the story, and he is doing what the guy does best than anyone; helping his friends at their worst moment. And Frankie should know that, even if Arnold hates fighting, his grandma is a karates black belt, taught him a couple of movements, and he is more than ready to kick the ass of the guy who attacked his girl.
DarthRoden76 chapter 9 . 4/18/2005
Greetings skatergirl13!

I loved this chapter, especially the ending about how she told Arnold she loved him for real and he knew and told her hed been waiting for her to say it. Very well done! Keep up the good work, looking forward to more!

May The Force Be With You! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
King Cheetah chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
Satisfying... very satisfying indeed. _

Keep it coming!

PS: read White Dress. _-
King Cheetah chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
_

Well now, I can't see THIS going wrong...

Well done!

Kat Doll chapter 8 . 4/15/2005
Poor Helga, I really felt bad for her in this chapter. This chapter was very well written, please update soon.
King Cheetah chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
WOO! In-TENSE! _

Keep it coming!

DarthRoden76 chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
Greetings Skatergirl!

Wow, the Helga angst is really thick in this story...I love it! Keep up the good work!

May The Force Be With You! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Jen chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
Hey. :) Just wanted to let you know that you're doing well so far, but I have some grammatical things to point out:

It's actually 'conscience' when you're talking about a little guiding voice in someone's head. ;P

There are times when you use 'your' when you're really trying to say 'you're'. As you're typing, to check that, just read through your sentence and see if you're trying to say 'you are' or just plain 'your,' which would be a possessive. It means that whatever you're talking about is owned by that person. (i.e. Your bike)

Alright, and one more thing that I might have some difficulty explu. x_x I know what I mean, but that doesn't mean that you do. ' Maybe ask someone else why you would want to use a colon there and in cases like that? They'd probably be able to explain it a little better.

But yes, like I said otherwise, the content is good. :) You're doing pretty well with developing your story. Keep it up!
Kat Doll chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
I love this fan fiction
Kat Doll chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
Wow...so is Helga and Frankie going to be some couple. Guess I will have to keep reading.
Alea chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
cool, shame it was so short tho :( (happy easter btw) hope you update soon and make it longer? pls pls pls? for me? (now im sure u wont do it eh? lol) ja ne!
Kat Doll chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
yum, great chapter...keep them coming.
Kat Doll chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
wow... is Helga falling for Frankie? Great chapter, keep them coming.