Reviews for Guide in the Wilderness
animegurl23 chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
Hey Chaos Babe! Your comment was hilarious! And I agree, I hate when people do this! They should just delete the fucking story!
the.downfall chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
m, the beginning of your story sounds really good, you have to continue it!
animegurl23 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN THREE FUCKIN YEARS!
IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA FRICKIN' UPDATE THEN DELETE THE FRICKIN' STORY!
YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF FRICKIN' NICE REVIEWS FROM THREE-TWO FRICKIN' YEARS NOW. I DON'T THINK PEOPLE ARE GETTING ANY PATIENT HERE! AND THERE'S NO UPDATING! ARE YOU GONNA DO SOMETHING OR WHAT! ARE YOU DEAD! DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?
IF SO GIVE US A FRICKIN' SIGN THAT YOU'RE ALIVE!
NOTE:REVIEWERS WHO FIND THIS STORY!
IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO READ BECAUSE IT'S GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A CLIFFHANGER!
THAT WILL BE ALL, THANK YOU _
JusenkyoMuMu chapter 3 . 1/25/2004
-threatens with spork- UPDATE I SAY UPDATE!
Choas Babe chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
YOU HAVEN"T UPDATED IN TWO FUCKING YEARS? YOU PUBLISHED IN 20 AND YOUR LAST UPDATE WAS IN 01! IN FEBUARY ON THE NINTH! DAMN IT YOU! GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR OR I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IT! YOU HAD BETTER HAVE UPDATED BY NEXT WEEK OR YOU HAD BETTER HOPE THAT HELL SENDS YOU BACK 'CAUSE THAT'S WHERE I'M GOING KICK YOUR SORRY LITTLE FUCKING ASS!
kenshin's girl chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
wow! you must continue! i noticed you havent updated in like 2 years! YOU MUSY UPDATE SOON OR I'LL GO PSYCHO!PLEASE! I BEG YOU! CONTINUE!
Pan chapter 3 . 10/20/2003
Porr kouru. If Kenshin yakes her to see Tomoe's grave it'l be a wonder why she doesn't snap out of it. Any way, my like, more plese.
WC Pemm chapter 3 . 9/12/2003
Oh.. GOOD STORY GOOD STORY GOOD STORY! Like much! can't wait for the next part! Wai!
Fireruby chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
This fic is genius. Kaoru's feeling the same emotions that Kenshin surpresses everyday... it's no wonder she's going into shock! This is sweet. Maybe Kaoru will come to appreciate her charming rurouni even more by the end? Please keep up the great work, and... update soon!

God Bless.
Stoked chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
Great story. please hurry on the next chapter.
Souls Dawn chapter 3 . 1/11/2002
O.o i think this means trouble between saitoh & sano i cant wait 2 read the rest so far its very good
Hikaru and Umi chapter 3 . 9/23/2001
COOL
DemonSaya chapter 3 . 8/22/2001
Great! I love it! FINISH IT .
omochi chapter 3 . 7/25/2001
good start..
yahiko chapter 3 . 6/15/2001
please! onegai! new chapters!