Reviews for Hand in Hand
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 20 . 6/26
*cries just like Padfoot did* this is the best thing since sliced bread! I'm in love! ... This is great! bwahhahahahahahahaha... hehe...
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 13 . 6/26
This is quite possibly the best chapter I ever read. I love it when they get drunk. Its he most hilarious thing ever! Ha-ha... Fairy Sirius, Dumbly-door James, Slutty nurse lily.
hehehe...
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 6/25
Uh oh... Sirius is always getting them in trouble. Hehe... I love this...
Chameleonxx chapter 20 . 4/14
You rock my WIZARDING WORLD!
This just got interesting. I mean it was before, sorry if you took that the wrong way, but this is the start of bloody utter BRILLIANCE!
You'd think that the girl would be less daft, huh? Oh, well, we all have our moments!
StarDustTeen chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
my name is what it says above. please PM me if I forgot to Favorite this: it's bloody fantastic! awesome.
Bex chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
Holy shit, this was the funniest thing ever, Sirius is such a ditz. AND THE NIFFLERS ARE PERF XD
ProngsieJ chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
This was written in 2005! I can't believe it was such a long time ago! I guess I'm a bit late, but I still have to leave a review!
What can I say, really? This was the funniest fanfic I've ever read. I stayed up all night reading (thanks God, it's summer and I don't have classes to worry about, lol!) and I laughed like a madwoman. I'm still giggling actually...The whole thing was hilarious! Gotta admit, I adore your Sirius. His hyper-activeness, his silly jokes and his Sirius-ness (don't even know if this makes any sense) really kept the story alive; By the way, I loved his shameless flirting with Professor McGonagel :) Your Remus was wonderful too; In some other fanfictions he's often portrayed as some dull, boring, anti-social killjoy type of guy. But your Remus was great; he cracked jokes, he had fun along with the others and he tried his best to keep Sirius under control. :)
Some Marauder Era fanfictions are really dark, focusing only on the war, Voldemort, Death Eaters, Lily and James joining the order, eventually dying, etc. And I like them too. But what I needed tonight was a good laugh, Marauders' fun, a little bit of James/Lily fluff and a well-written story. And thanks to you, I got what I was looking for. Thank you! This was awesome!
P.S. I still can't get over how cute Sirius is. He can be the pain in the ass sometimes, but he's such a sweetheart.
Landerso chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Great story. I was in fits of laughter, thanks to Sirius mostly. THANKYOU for writing the story ;)
Mairi Le Fay chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
I laughed uncontrollably over Sirius's...ahem..."niffler issues." No seriously, I was giggling like a madwoman and now my parents probably think I've lost my mind. Shocker o' the year.
jules chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
Fabulous, funny story! Loved the Lily/James fluff, especially the part with Amber.
god lily sucks chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
lily is so freaking annoying at the beginning of this chapter. why is she so nosy? even after james explained to her that it wasn't his secret, she stubbornly insisted on knowing every single frigging secret he even had an inkling about! i felt like ripping out her hair in this chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
That has to be one of the best stories I've ever read! It was absolutely hilarious! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2013