Reviews for Hand in Hand
5redroses chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Showering is going to be interesting...
5redroses chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
So funny! This is the second fic I've read about people getting stuck together.
Merakien chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Haha, that was so funny. You have such a great talent for chapter stories that I am envious. Anyway, off to read the next chapter!
arapture chapter 20 . 12/9/2007
hahahahaha! ur stories r hilarious!
Xo DaNiElLe 03 oX chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
hey first i wanna tell you how much i like this story.

second i wanna tell you that i absolutely loved the whole niffler scene. "get off your brother!" "james bit me!" hahahaha i seriously died laughing...

anyway keep writing!

and it you get a chance read my stories? ]
fanta-faerie chapter 20 . 11/21/2007
Aw! I love this story! It was too cute! James and Lily ROCK! keep writing!
Potterworm chapter 20 . 10/14/2007
This fic was really really bizarre, but at the same time, I loved it. Very funny, and I enjoyed reading it. (NIFFLERS RULE!)
bb chapter 20 . 9/28/2007
brilliant!
Lacrymose chapter 20 . 9/20/2007
An atrocity was comitted when I read this fine story first! I forgot to add it to my favorites' list

this review is to correct this abomonable mistake and beg your forgiveness.
hedwigs-pet-dalek chapter 20 . 9/10/2007
Hilarious XD

The only word for it.
Dakotles85 chapter 20 . 9/2/2007
I've been reading alot of your stories lately. They're my favorite out of the Lily/James catogorey! Plus I use the word ditto alot too!

DK, D~ktls85, Dakotles85
weasle chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
lol! its so cool to see how well lily fits in with 'the boys'. its adorable )
weasle chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
wow, this chapter was really the bomb. you have an awesome imagination! and i love the ending:

"They were facing opposite directions and were far away from each other, but their joined hands remained in the middle of their separate sleeping bags."

swet!
Hazel eyed stag chapter 18 . 8/28/2007
I Love this story BTW! I just wanted to let you know that epilepsy is a disorder not a disease and do you mean Narcolepsy which is the one where you fall asleep out of the blue? Epilepsy is when you have seizuers.

LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES!

Hazel Eyed Stag xo
Fu Fu's the name chapter 20 . 8/10/2007
This has got to be the cutest funniest story i have ever read! It had me in stitches every moment! The shoe's into nifflers thing was awesome! And oh my god... Mcgonigal in a bikini! I absolutely loved it! James and lily were just to cute! lol, great job! ~ Fu Fu
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »