Reviews for Hand in Hand
5redroses chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
What happened about them showering? I can't believe it- even Remus was turned on! At least he had the decency to tell Lily to change her clothes though.
5redroses chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
It was a bit stupid of Sirius, revealing James and Lily, he also revealed the invisibility cloak. Yes! I was right- I guessed he had to pee!
5redroses chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Showering is going to be interesting...
5redroses chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
So funny! This is the second fic I've read about people getting stuck together.
Merakien chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Haha, that was so funny. You have such a great talent for chapter stories that I am envious. Anyway, off to read the next chapter!
arapture chapter 20 . 12/9/2007
hahahahaha! ur stories r hilarious!
Xo DaNiElLe 03 oX chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
hey first i wanna tell you how much i like this story.

second i wanna tell you that i absolutely loved the whole niffler scene. "get off your brother!" "james bit me!" hahahaha i seriously died laughing...

anyway keep writing!

and it you get a chance read my stories? ]
fanta-faerie chapter 20 . 11/21/2007
Aw! I love this story! It was too cute! James and Lily ROCK! keep writing!
Potterworm chapter 20 . 10/14/2007
This fic was really really bizarre, but at the same time, I loved it. Very funny, and I enjoyed reading it. (NIFFLERS RULE!)
bb chapter 20 . 9/28/2007
brilliant!
Lacrymose chapter 20 . 9/20/2007
An atrocity was comitted when I read this fine story first! I forgot to add it to my favorites' list

this review is to correct this abomonable mistake and beg your forgiveness.
hedwigs-pet-dalek chapter 20 . 9/10/2007
Hilarious XD

The only word for it.
Dakotles85 chapter 20 . 9/2/2007
I've been reading alot of your stories lately. They're my favorite out of the Lily/James catogorey! Plus I use the word ditto alot too!

DK, D~ktls85, Dakotles85
weasle chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
lol! its so cool to see how well lily fits in with 'the boys'. its adorable )
weasle chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
wow, this chapter was really the bomb. you have an awesome imagination! and i love the ending:

"They were facing opposite directions and were far away from each other, but their joined hands remained in the middle of their separate sleeping bags."

swet!