Reviews for Hand in Hand
hedwigs-pet-dalek chapter 20 . 9/10/2007
Hilarious XD

The only word for it.
Dakotles85 chapter 20 . 9/2/2007
I've been reading alot of your stories lately. They're my favorite out of the Lily/James catogorey! Plus I use the word ditto alot too!

DK, Dktls85, Dakotles85
weasle chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
lol! its so cool to see how well lily fits in with 'the boys'. its adorable )
weasle chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
wow, this chapter was really the bomb. you have an awesome imagination! and i love the ending:

"They were facing opposite directions and were far away from each other, but their joined hands remained in the middle of their separate sleeping bags."

swet!
Hazel eyed stag chapter 18 . 8/28/2007
I Love this story BTW! I just wanted to let you know that epilepsy is a disorder not a disease and do you mean Narcolepsy which is the one where you fall asleep out of the blue? Epilepsy is when you have seizuers.

LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES!

Hazel Eyed Stag xo
Fu Fu's the name chapter 20 . 8/10/2007
This has got to be the cutest funniest story i have ever read! It had me in stitches every moment! The shoe's into nifflers thing was awesome! And oh my god... Mcgonigal in a bikini! I absolutely loved it! James and lily were just to cute! lol, great job! Fu Fu
hp-hg chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
LOve it!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Haha this is one of my favorite stories! I really love it! I wish I had the brilliance to write like you! :]
anonymous chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
dont you mean at http . / katypotter . proboards 92 index . cgi you have to put spaces other wise wont let you post links...weird i know.
padfootforever chapter 20 . 7/30/2007
this extremely random fic as you called it was my favorite story ever by far. it should be nominated for the BOFF awards.

katypotter. tell your reviewers to nominate you..i know i will!
kimmy chapter 20 . 7/25/2007
absolutely hilarious! loved it, especially the romantic spots ;D

however, a little more editing would be nice, as there were many grammar mistakes - and even more words randomly left out, making some thoughts make no sense!
Lacrymose chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
lied-lay
Lacrymose chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
Funny
Jaco Be Nimble chapter 13 . 7/15/2007
I'm not sure why, but I felt like sharing this, as it shall forever implant this paragraph into my cranium, and it is ... amusing.

At the time of reading this paragraph:

'He watched as Sirius start attack the shop window as he snogged it passionately. A few witches and wizards who were in the particular shop gasped in horror as they saw Sirius' swirling tongue, teeth and flattened lips against the window licking it, which was now covered in saliva.'

: which had me laughing so hard, I was nearly crying. Then my sister then showed me this picture:

i22.

: And I fell over laughing. Full out crying in laughter. XD Soyes. Sirius' girl named Window is now eating his face.

Because she needs it.

*gasping for air*

- GN
chandni chapter 20 . 6/28/2007
Funny Funny Funny

you r a great writer and this story is very funny

thanx 4 a great story