Reviews for Hand in Hand
Landerso chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Great story. I was in fits of laughter, thanks to Sirius mostly. THANKYOU for writing the story ;)
Mairi Le Fay chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
I laughed uncontrollably over Sirius's...ahem..."niffler issues." No seriously, I was giggling like a madwoman and now my parents probably think I've lost my mind. Shocker o' the year.
jules chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
Fabulous, funny story! Loved the Lily/James fluff, especially the part with Amber.
god lily sucks chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
lily is so freaking annoying at the beginning of this chapter. why is she so nosy? even after james explained to her that it wasn't his secret, she stubbornly insisted on knowing every single frigging secret he even had an inkling about! i felt like ripping out her hair in this chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
That has to be one of the best stories I've ever read! It was absolutely hilarious! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
Great.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
oh my gosh :D
chayse chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Haha! Love the fic it was crazily funny and really quite sweet! :-D
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
This story rocked!
I absolutely ADORED Sirius' character, as was Remus and the Quidditch team!
prongs vulcan chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
great writing, but i thought the potions professor was Horace Slughorn at that time.
anakin-pls chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
The whole bloody time I was reading this I could only fathom one thought: fuckin brilliant

Oh man I love it especially this last chapter oh yes
PseudonymousPersona chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
I LOVE NIFFLERS!
I really liked your characters, and their progressions as well, particularly the nifflers and James and Lilly
GuineaPigNinja chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
Dude, I love your story has ever made me laugh as hard as yours does. Great story so far! :) -GPN
CuteBeaver101 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
This was hilarious! I think my mum must have thought I was mad because whenever I read this it just made me laugh and laugh
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013