Reviews for Hand in Hand
caraisabella chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
This story was awesome! I had so much fun reading it, you had me cracking up every chapter! I love how you've portrayed all the characters they are all so funny, though you do the serious bits of the story really well too! Haha I love remus and sirius :) Great job! :D x
callmekiwi chapter 20 . 8/26/2010
Oh my gosh that was so so so goooood :) Haha it was brill I literally laughed out loud in every chapter. Ah very predictable but still really cuteee :)

Through Darkness chapter 18 . 8/1/2010
Just as a quick heads up, in this chapter you have Remus saying James and Lily have epilepsy. Epilepsy is a genetic condition that causes seizures. The term you're looking for - for people who frequently fall alseep without control or warning - is narcolepsy.

I figured I'd let you know.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
nertz chapter 20 . 7/14/2010
oh my gosh that was totally brilliant! wow! i especially loved the "MULTI-TASKING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS" line. it was hilarious! i confess, i actually tried to do it. i bet most of the readers did too.

i swear that was utterly brilliant!
crazyem chapter 20 . 7/7/2010
This was an absolutely hilarious story! I laughed (literally!) out loud at least 10 times in each chapter. Loved it, thanks for an amazing story (:
That'sMyCue chapter 20 . 5/16/2010
wow! that was so so so nice! :)

I love it! 3
Silent Avid Magma chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
Well, that was interesting.

GiggleNo9 chapter 20 . 3/27/2010
I love this story! thank you very much for writing it! )
the emerald dragonfly chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
love this33
Ice Sound chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I really like this story.
xxSunshineexxc36 chapter 20 . 2/26/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA you had me cracking up this whole story! I was dying on my bed, my parents could hear me from the living room downstairs && they thought i was going crazy.. amazing fic, best Lily/James fic i have read!
RobPHunter chapter 20 . 1/23/2010
This was probally one of the best comedy stories i have ever had the good fortune to read. loved Sirius and Lily's Nifflers. An all about amazing story that nearly made me pee my pants from laughing.
a fan chapter 20 . 1/12/2010
just wanted to say i really enjoyed this story, you have a talent and i hope to read some more of your work in the future

thank you for giving me an escape from this crazy world
stupefied in love chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
well, my parents think i'm crazy for laughing at the computer, but thanks for a really funny chapter!
stupefied in love chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
so funny with the invisibility cloak!
870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »