Reviews for Hand in Hand
Jack p. Tollers chapter 20 . 4/6/2011
O.m.g. I laughed so hard! A little bit over the top at times but still hilarious! Id recommend it
Desiren chapter 20 . 3/13/2011
You.

Are.

Hilarious.

I love this part:

"Um," Peter shot a secret glance at the wardrobe, feeling the telepathic messages from Sirius saying 'LIE! LIE', and from Remus 'TELL THEM WE'RE TRAPPED IN HERE! HELP MEEE!'

HEHE. :)
FreakishlyMee chapter 20 . 2/19/2011
This fanfic is AWESOME!

I nearly died laughing. Sirius is soo funny! :)
Madison chapter 20 . 1/26/2011
I just wanted to say that this fanfiction was great. I was seriously dying with laughter! I know this is kind of a late review, but never late than never(: I very much so enjoyed this. I will be going to read more of your stories now. :)
Niamh Cullen chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
this was really brilliant. well done!
caraisabella chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
This story was awesome! I had so much fun reading it, you had me cracking up every chapter! I love how you've portrayed all the characters they are all so funny, though you do the serious bits of the story really well too! Haha I love remus and sirius :) Great job! :D x
callmekiwi chapter 20 . 8/26/2010
Oh my gosh that was so so so goooood :) Haha it was brill I literally laughed out loud in every chapter. Ah very predictable but still really cuteee :)

Through Darkness chapter 18 . 8/1/2010
Just as a quick heads up, in this chapter you have Remus saying James and Lily have epilepsy. Epilepsy is a genetic condition that causes seizures. The term you're looking for - for people who frequently fall alseep without control or warning - is narcolepsy.

I figured I'd let you know.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
nertz chapter 20 . 7/14/2010
oh my gosh that was totally brilliant! wow! i especially loved the "MULTI-TASKING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS" line. it was hilarious! i confess, i actually tried to do it. i bet most of the readers did too.

i swear that was utterly brilliant!
crazyem chapter 20 . 7/7/2010
This was an absolutely hilarious story! I laughed (literally!) out loud at least 10 times in each chapter. Loved it, thanks for an amazing story (:
That'sMyCue chapter 20 . 5/16/2010
wow! that was so so so nice! :)

I love it! 3
Silent Avid Magma chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
Well, that was interesting.

Haha.

~Silence
GiggleNo9 chapter 20 . 3/27/2010
I love this story! thank you very much for writing it! )
the emerald dragonfly chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
love this33
Ice Sound chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I really like this story.
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »