Reviews for Hand in Hand
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
awesoemenss! of course but in the grandfalther way.. now sirius is differentr lol.. anyway update asp.
winslosr73 chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
I'm glad that you've been enjoying my reviews. I tried to review your story yesterday when I read it, but my computer wouldn't let me. I think this is my favorite chapter so far. I like how you have Dumbledore conspiring to get them together. I also like how you keep providing suspense at the end of each chapter. Watch the grammar though. I think it was just that you were in a rush to get out the chapter so bigsmileygirl-3 wouldn't "haunt" you, but that's something that you can work on. I can't wait to read your next chapter (again).
Niux chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
cool and everything, but when they'll kiss? XD hehehe

sos i can't wait :D

cool fic, go on :*
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
o so dumbledor can change them back but woint? ialways likes dubledor lo.. anyway update asap.
Lillian chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
Hand in Hand alright!

It is so funny! Sirius that sneaky son of a - well, i would have done the same thing but still he shouldn't have done that.

Anyway, i believe this to be a winning story. I believe in the next chapter you should put some more of Servous and Belitrix and so on to make more humor.

P.S. Have you ever thought of becoming a writer of comedy?
Lady Pyrefly chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
It actually wasn't that great being handcuffed together. I spent most of the time beet red and gnawing at the handcuffs in an attempt to get them off. *curses her friend* Anywyas, cute chapter. _ And I'm glad you liked IWATC. Thanx for reviewing it. Update soon!
lunarflower75 chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
It wasn't as funny as the other chapters but still funny none the less anyways please update soon.
Lillian chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
I love it. It's hilarious. I can't stop laughing. Embarrassing scences filled with terror are always funny...when there not happening to you. Anyway, to all those who haven't read READ to those who have READ MORE!
winslosr73 chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
I still thought that this chapter was pretty funny, although you're right that it was not quite as funny as the other chapters. I like that you have that spoiler at the end because it helps create a want in the readers to return to the story. I did however, think that this chapter was a little short, but sometimes that is unavoidable. I again look forward to reading your next chapter. Good luck :)
lunarflower75 chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
I LOVE UR STORY!Its great and funny all the same please update soon ur doing a great job of writing
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
awesomeness! aw... u should have said journey 2 proffs. dumbledores office/ lol anywya update aspa.
Luvguurl chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
AH!This is really good! Update super soon im telling you this story is awsome!Im not just being nice either im usually very picky this is so good!
Luvguurl chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That was so funny! oK off to next chappie
winslosr73 chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
This story is pretty good so far (at least I hope there's more to it as it seems to kind of drop off at the end). I like how you set up the story and how it all seems to fit together. I look forward to reading more of your writing, and hopefully seeing you progress as a writer, as you have said that you are trying to improve. Good luck.
chocoholicbookworm chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
i love this! more, or i will personally haunt you.
870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 Next »