Reviews for Hand in Hand
winslosr73 chapter 8 . 4/8/2005
Sorry about not reviewing the past couple of chapters. I've been quite busy with schoolwork and got a little behind in reading the chapters. I thought chapter 6 was ok. You did seem to go a little overboard on the bacon stuff, but then again it was pretty funny. Chapters 7 and 8 were both quite funny. I like how all the sexual tension is building between Lily and James. And I really like how you go back and forth between different aspects of the stories. Poor Sirius though :( I did get a little confused in the 8th chapter, however, it quickly answered what I was confused about, so that ended up not being that much of a problem. I look forward to the next chapter as always.
xLorix chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
hey thanks for the acknowledgement lol. Yep Malfoy deserves a punch please let James give him one next chapter even if he does have to suffer Lily's wrath after.I think its kinda cute tho how both Harry and James go thru the same taunts at the hands of a Malfoy. Haha the images tho that was bloody funny, poor James he just doesn't have a clue does he? And aww Sirius 'the flirty one' bless his lil cotton socks. Can't wait for next chap! Loadza luv Lorix
Natalie chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
Great chapter! I love your story. I laughed at the 'Asda' note. I've seen the advert and my mum shops there many times, lol. Professor Mansell seems like a pain in the arse, I wonder what detention she'll give them...update asap!
Lillian chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
Hey.

I know what you mean with school, I'm in all the extension classes and get double homework. I love the Asda comment, but the best line from you story so far is the wolves comment. You really should consider a career in writing. Remus's side comment's fit perfectly into the story and Sirius really should take dancing lessons, though they would only boost his ego but we like that. Another briliantly written chapter from Cath-a2ff.

P.S. Are you from England?
lionessJonq chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
This is the funniest thing I have ever read! Doesn't make things even morer hilarious when two peopole who hate each other have to go through suffering and humiliation, not just physically but emotionally, mentally and oh forget it!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
awesoemenss.. eww... thats sick and wrong! i hope james kicks malfoys ass! hes annoying... anyway update asap.
Ankaa chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
This is excellent! I love it and I can't wait for the next post. Your ideas are very original and I commend you on the great humor!
Lady Pyrefly chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
HAHAHA! That was so funny! Wasn't the mirror spelled "erised" with a D though? I dunno. I wanna see what Sirius' desire was! *daydreams about Sirius* Huh? What? Review? Oh yeah. But that was really cute. Keep writing, okay? I am so curious to see what's in your next chapters!
DiiCullen chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
Hi Cath!

Hahahahahahahaha! Your story is hilarious! i love it. Sirius is so soo funny. I like the way you write, and your ideas are great.

Can wait for the next chapter.

see ya next time

Di!
cylobaby chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
That was really funny! I liked how you had REmus's thoughts on the Maruaders. the cowardly one, the stubborn adn the stupid one. Update soon
World Of Broken Dreams chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
lol that was a halarious chapter plz update soon
xLorix chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
omg that was hilarious. Ahh this story is so funny i thought all of James' 'jiggiling' about was coz he he had foiled sirius and wanted to tell Lily, so for me that was a great twist lol and when Malfoy came in and James stuck up for her aw bless you gotta love him aint cha. So James hasn't realised that he fancies Lily yet? Will be good when he has that realisation. Luvin the story keep up the great work. Luv Lorix
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
awesoemenss! of course but in the grandfalther way.. now sirius is differentr lol.. anyway update asp.
winslosr73 chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
I'm glad that you've been enjoying my reviews. I tried to review your story yesterday when I read it, but my computer wouldn't let me. I think this is my favorite chapter so far. I like how you have Dumbledore conspiring to get them together. I also like how you keep providing suspense at the end of each chapter. Watch the grammar though. I think it was just that you were in a rush to get out the chapter so bigsmileygirl-3 wouldn't "haunt" you, but that's something that you can work on. I can't wait to read your next chapter (again).
Niux chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
cool and everything, but when they'll kiss? XD hehehe

sos i can't wait :D