Reviews for Hand in Hand
Ankaa chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
This is excellent! I love it and I can't wait for the next post. Your ideas are very original and I commend you on the great humor!
Lady Pyrefly chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
HAHAHA! That was so funny! Wasn't the mirror spelled "erised" with a D though? I dunno. I wanna see what Sirius' desire was! *daydreams about Sirius* Huh? What? Review? Oh yeah. But that was really cute. Keep writing, okay? I am so curious to see what's in your next chapters!
DiiCullen chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
Hi Cath!

Hahahahahahahaha! Your story is hilarious! i love it. Sirius is so soo funny. I like the way you write, and your ideas are great.

Can wait for the next chapter.

see ya next time

cylobaby chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
That was really funny! I liked how you had REmus's thoughts on the Maruaders. the cowardly one, the stubborn adn the stupid one. Update soon
World Of Broken Dreams chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
lol that was a halarious chapter plz update soon
xLorix chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
omg that was hilarious. Ahh this story is so funny i thought all of James' 'jiggiling' about was coz he he had foiled sirius and wanted to tell Lily, so for me that was a great twist lol and when Malfoy came in and James stuck up for her aw bless you gotta love him aint cha. So James hasn't realised that he fancies Lily yet? Will be good when he has that realisation. Luvin the story keep up the great work. Luv Lorix
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
awesoemenss! of course but in the grandfalther way.. now sirius is differentr lol.. anyway update asp.
winslosr73 chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
I'm glad that you've been enjoying my reviews. I tried to review your story yesterday when I read it, but my computer wouldn't let me. I think this is my favorite chapter so far. I like how you have Dumbledore conspiring to get them together. I also like how you keep providing suspense at the end of each chapter. Watch the grammar though. I think it was just that you were in a rush to get out the chapter so bigsmileygirl-3 wouldn't "haunt" you, but that's something that you can work on. I can't wait to read your next chapter (again).
Niux chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
cool and everything, but when they'll kiss? XD hehehe

sos i can't wait :D

cool fic, go on :*
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
o so dumbledor can change them back but woint? ialways likes dubledor lo.. anyway update asap.
Lillian chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
Hand in Hand alright!

It is so funny! Sirius that sneaky son of a - well, i would have done the same thing but still he shouldn't have done that.

Anyway, i believe this to be a winning story. I believe in the next chapter you should put some more of Servous and Belitrix and so on to make more humor.

P.S. Have you ever thought of becoming a writer of comedy?
Lady Pyrefly chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
It actually wasn't that great being handcuffed together. I spent most of the time beet red and gnawing at the handcuffs in an attempt to get them off. *curses her friend* Anywyas, cute chapter. _ And I'm glad you liked IWATC. Thanx for reviewing it. Update soon!
lunarflower75 chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
It wasn't as funny as the other chapters but still funny none the less anyways please update soon.
Lillian chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
I love it. It's hilarious. I can't stop laughing. Embarrassing scences filled with terror are always funny...when there not happening to you. Anyway, to all those who haven't read READ to those who have READ MORE!
winslosr73 chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
I still thought that this chapter was pretty funny, although you're right that it was not quite as funny as the other chapters. I like that you have that spoiler at the end because it helps create a want in the readers to return to the story. I did however, think that this chapter was a little short, but sometimes that is unavoidable. I again look forward to reading your next chapter. Good luck :)
876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »