Reviews for Hand in Hand
Lillian chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
Hand in Hand alright!

It is so funny! Sirius that sneaky son of a - well, i would have done the same thing but still he shouldn't have done that.

Anyway, i believe this to be a winning story. I believe in the next chapter you should put some more of Servous and Belitrix and so on to make more humor.

P.S. Have you ever thought of becoming a writer of comedy?
Lady Pyrefly chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
It actually wasn't that great being handcuffed together. I spent most of the time beet red and gnawing at the handcuffs in an attempt to get them off. *curses her friend* Anywyas, cute chapter. _ And I'm glad you liked IWATC. Thanx for reviewing it. Update soon!
lunerflower chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
It wasn't as funny as the other chapters but still funny none the less anyways please update soon.
Lillian chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
I love it. It's hilarious. I can't stop laughing. Embarrassing scences filled with terror are always funny...when there not happening to you. Anyway, to all those who haven't read READ to those who have READ MORE!
winslosr73 chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
I still thought that this chapter was pretty funny, although you're right that it was not quite as funny as the other chapters. I like that you have that spoiler at the end because it helps create a want in the readers to return to the story. I did however, think that this chapter was a little short, but sometimes that is unavoidable. I again look forward to reading your next chapter. Good luck :)
lunerflower chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
I LOVE UR STORY!Its great and funny all the same please update soon ur doing a great job of writing
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
awesomeness! aw... u should have said journey 2 proffs. dumbledores office/ lol anywya update aspa.
Luvguurl chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
AH!This is really good! Update super soon im telling you this story is awsome!Im not just being nice either im usually very picky this is so good!
Luvguurl chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That was so funny! oK off to next chappie
winslosr73 chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
This story is pretty good so far (at least I hope there's more to it as it seems to kind of drop off at the end). I like how you set up the story and how it all seems to fit together. I look forward to reading more of your writing, and hopefully seeing you progress as a writer, as you have said that you are trying to improve. Good luck.
chocoholicbookworm chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
i love this! more, or i will personally haunt you.
Lady Pyrefly chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
Ya know, this story had two main effects on me. One, I laughed a LOT, and two, I was very upset. It reminds me a lot of what my friend did to me and a guy once. (she bought really cheap plastic toy handcuffs and handcuffed us together.) Anyways, I guess I'm just gonna have to keep reading until I find out what happens. This was really good, I can't believe it's your first story!
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
This chapter had more humor than the last. I'm still laughing. *applause*
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
Good job. I laughed the entire time I read it.*applause*
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I like it so far. Good Job.
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 Next »