Reviews for A Place to Feel Safe
Fiorea chapter 1 . 8/16
Reading this made me feel warm inside :)
Kas3y chapter 1 . 8/16
Awww, this was cute :) Lovely work, keep up the good work :)
Aww! I like how everyone stayed in-character and the ending made me smile! Keep it up!:)
Airam-a chapter 1 . 5/16
Awwww~This is so cute! XD Good fic :3
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 4/2
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Awwww! The fluff is suffocating me! 3
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
#grin grin

Al, you really know your brother the best!

I'm glad Ed think like that..! :)

Roy... Hawkeye... You both just have to accept it!
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Aww, delusional-Ed is so cute! I just love parental Roy/Ed stories, I guess they're wish-fulfillment. It would've been really nice if in either FMA series, Roy had developed a more parental relatioinship with the Elric brothers, rather than an atagonistic one. They certainly needed a caring father-figure in their lives!

I love the idea of Ed breaking out of the hospital-I just wish you had added on to this story. When did the hospital staff come retrieve him? I trust they came before the poor boy bled out all over Mustang's couch? What steps did the hospital take after that to make sure Edward didn't try to escape again? Can you tell I wanted more details?
Chii chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Lol, Al gets a chance to use the old 'I told you so' line!
Kita Me chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I like Blood-loss Ed. XD He admits to wanting Roy's company more but puts it in a way as though he meant to go for the colonel's couch all along. Smirks. Big grin. Sleep well Ed. And prepare yourself for serious hellish teasing when you wake! XD (Parental RoyXEd rocks!)
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
XD Edward
you're cute sometime !
Cora chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great story. Loved it! I think you could really take this somewhere if you wanted to;D
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
hehe love that told you so part funny
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 11/25/2012