Reviews for A Place to Feel Safe
liliDreamer89 chapter 1 . 6/9
Sweet an cute. Very well written. I don't mind one shot as long as they are good an well written. This is very well written. Good story line an all at.
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 1/14
Gorgeous! :)
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Love it!
HappyTheDragon18 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Really good job!
Fiorea chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Reading this made me feel warm inside :)
Kas3y chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Awww, this was cute :) Lovely work, keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Aww! I like how everyone stayed in-character and the ending made me smile! Keep it up!:)
Airam-a chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Awwww! The fluff is suffocating me! 3
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
#grin grin

XDD

Al, you really know your brother the best!

I'm glad Ed think like that..! :)

Roy... Hawkeye... You both just have to accept it!
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Aww, delusional-Ed is so cute! I just love parental Roy/Ed stories, I guess they're wish-fulfillment. It would've been really nice if in either FMA series, Roy had developed a more parental relatioinship with the Elric brothers, rather than an atagonistic one. They certainly needed a caring father-figure in their lives!

I love the idea of Ed breaking out of the hospital-I just wish you had added on to this story. When did the hospital staff come retrieve him? I trust they came before the poor boy bled out all over Mustang's couch? What steps did the hospital take after that to make sure Edward didn't try to escape again? Can you tell I wanted more details?
Chii chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Lol, Al gets a chance to use the old 'I told you so' line!
Kita Me chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I like Blood-loss Ed. XD He admits to wanting Roy's company more but puts it in a way as though he meant to go for the colonel's couch all along. Smirks. Big grin. Sleep well Ed. And prepare yourself for serious hellish teasing when you wake! XD (Parental RoyXEd rocks!)
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 4/15/2013