Reviews for RAPE Rare attack Pushes Everyones
Pyro Psychotic chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
It wasn't what i was expecting completely but i must say it was worth reading.

Not as many grammar errors as other stories i've read for KND(though that number is not big) but you culd still look over the chpaters multiple times before you post them.

You don't have to take my advice and i won't be offended if you don't.

If you haven't already found Simple and Clean, you can find it on these sites: beemp3 . com, mp3raid . com, or bluelaguna . net(this one may not work, but if it does, you are going to be happy)

I know you said that if i reviewed your story you'd review mine, but i write mainly yaoi(through there is nothing too bad, except for a rape scene in one story and that's explicit, but that's the worst) and i don't think you like that. so if you don't want to read or review any of my stuff you don't have to.

Grateful To Have The Option To Review,

Pyro Psychotic
YusukiShredder chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
O,O ... Well, that's pretty weird! Cute though...

T-T POOR NUMBAH 5!
lionbaby120 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
lol thats pretty good i like it!
Huro Eruki chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
the frist few chapters were so said untill the lizzie part that was funny good story
dragen95 chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
he sayd " f u "didnt he lol
dragen95 chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
hey thats i little bit funny ;

ps go to... and put the name of the song on the top right hand corner(its i little bit down but still) and u put the artist after the song and "-" in the middle XD and thats how (my freind showed me it)
dragen95 chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
tell #s 234 and cree , cree will take revange and numbuh 4 will kill them 4 evan hurting his best freind let alone raping
dragen95 chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
crap
dragen95 chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
crap she should call #4 he can beat the crap otta them (what hes effin strong) or her sis no 1 can hurt he when she is defendin her sis (i said numbuh 4 bcuz he could beat the crap otta themm all not that i like4/5 i dont like that cuple at all)
dragen95 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
that was funny
Mushhobo chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
oh my god ... I'm crying now... numbuh 5 raped...

She's my favorite character , good it aint real..
M. Cartwright chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
Nice story. It should be rated M though. I like it though. I have a few stories up so good luck.
S Darkness chapter 8 . 5/8/2005
Just one nitpick. I don't think that they would swear. Lizzie would scream yes but I don't think that they would swear. Still...

Not a bad chapter. I liked the beginning.

I like dumping Lizzie too, although I have never wrote a KND fic, though I usually think of her as a cheat, with that 264 guy or whoever he is.
GoldenFlither chapter 8 . 5/3/2005
lol i luv it when #1 dumps lizzie! i just dont like writing it because ppl sometimes end up saying things like "aw man thats harsh." i dun like getting those reviews where they tell me im too mean.

anywayz w/e. awesome chappie! update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »