Reviews for Make A Wish
diabolicArbitor chapter 23 . 12h
At least he hasn't been knighted. The running gag would be quite lengthy.

Harry fighting Voldie, Voldie gets lucky with a cutting charm.
Voldie: "Looks like I win Potter. You've been disarmed."
Harry: *looks at his wand arm on the ground* "This only a flesh wound you foul braggart! I still have another!" *Picks up his arm and holds in place a second, so it reattaches* "See, you daft sod! Do you? I can not be defeated for I am the Black Knight!"
Over to one side Dean stops what he's doing to look over and yell: "Nah mate, yet sword ain't long enough fo ya ya be that damn black knight. Maybe the well-endowed white knight... I still say ya have a tiny pecker!"
Looool. It’s just hilarious how afraid they are of him. Haha.
looool
lol
jmw03u chapter 50 . 1/21
Great Story! Thank you for writing this!
Lol. Harry's just causing trouble everywhere wuthout knowing he is.
lol. Ha. HARRY'S overactive imagination? No, their imagination is what's overactive! LOl
that's kinda funny, that they think he's so great and notices so much when really he's thinking of somethjing entirely else. jumpng at shadows.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 1/20
Just a Spade casually dropping by
mailformisc9089 chapter 18 . 1/19
I know I'm 15 years late but this is really really hilarious.
jaqmaq77 chapter 50 . 1/16
I really enjoyed this... lunacy? Very Very Funny and interesting... Is it wrong I wanted Mr Black and Henchgirl to get together as a couple?
This is my second time reading this story - it's just that good...
I lost it, because I had intended to post a review the first time I read it, but accidently closed it and for some reason I could not find it again - (I had 15 windows open...)
Couldn't remember the Author name or the name of the story... but saved this time and even found the sequel, (sort of,) (The Hunt for Harry), and the crazy thing is one of my my favourite stories is 'Lord of Caer Azkaban' which I have read three times...
Lady Rosalune chapter 50 . 1/12
This was a joy to read. Well done.
These poor death eaters cannot catch a break can they
jbjapan chapter 16 . 1/7
If you still live in Japan, I would love to hang out or, if nothing else, buy you a beer for all the entertainment you’ve written for us over the years.
When the death eater said the girls were strong than they look I remember one of Thailand's reputation and laughed out loud. Yes, some "ladies" are strong.
11,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »