Reviews for Make A Wish
Dantegrey chapter 50 . 3/22
Hilarious. I really enjoyed the reading.
Excellent work
Did Hermione just narc on Harry
NemesisNecrosis chapter 2 . 3/21
The first time I read this, I didn't know about pot brownies. It was a different experience then. :P
TheUnholySmirk chapter 36 . 3/20
RULE ONE! NO POOFTAHS!
PeytonTempest chapter 11 . 3/17
This fic is HILARIOUS! It reminds me of the anime Handa-kun in the that everybody interprets what the main character does completely wrong and paint him as a total badass.
This fic is hilarious. I'm dying, because I can't breathe since I'm laughing too much. My death is on your hands.
helenrenee chapter 2 . 3/6
This is my fifth time reading this and I just noticed the Nomed is Demon backwards.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 9 . 3/6
i imagine it's more harry is high on adrenaline and happy to be alaive
The Shadows Mistress chapter 5 . 3/6
good no ginny/hp although gabby/hp would be nice :)
The Shadows Mistress chapter 3 . 3/6
nice tale!
hdres chapter 35 . 3/5
I am really enjoying this story. I cannot believe I ignored it for so long. I have enjoyed it so much that instead of going out I have stayed in just to continue reading. You have managed to keep adding more strands without dropping anything. A real epic.
hdres chapter 17 . 3/5
Great story. I kept passing over it in the list of popular stories as it sounded a bit sad but I am loving the humour. Have you ever read Next of Kin by Eric Frank Russell. I think you might enjoy the joke although it is a bit dated now.
gryffindor4evah chapter 3 . 3/4
your translations are shit... i'm Dutch and it is the Netherlands... Holland is just a part of our country... something like scotland, wales, engand and ireland are in the UK. It's silly to read an English story with so many Dutch word. But, the story is great.
FinnFinn chapter 9 . 3/3
This ist like, The best fanfiction i have ever Seen! keep up your wonderful work
harryfanficlover chapter 6 . 3/3
I love this! It's is hilarious and read the whole story. I could not stop laughing!
10,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »