Reviews for Make A Wish
Pointinkspire chapter 1 . 3/19
This story is so far my favorite one and I usually don’t say that lightly..!
HawkWasp chapter 50 . 3/14
I'm not going to lie, I feel like this story have many flaws. The grammar isn't great, there's not much conflict, Mary Sues and Gary Stus everywhere, every other chapters brings a Deus ex Machina... On paper is SHOULD be a trashfic, yet somehow it has become my favorite fic on the entire website. I can't really quantify it, but you've somehow managed to put the spirit of 'adventure' so perfectly into your writing that none of it's flaws really matter at all. Amazing work, I hope I can write something that captures readers so well one day.
Advocate4BAMFs chapter 1 . 3/12
This has become my favorite Harry Potter story. I just can't believe Harry hasn't noticed any of the things going on around him or looked at the newspapers.
the SOUL of CunHderAstanOdingS chapter 50 . 3/6
it was too good for this WORLD. TOO GOOD FOR A SEQUEL! T_T LOVED IT
Crysta heart chapter 50 . 3/6
la mejor historia del mundo! sigue escribiendo historias tan geniales
8ullred chapter 1 . 3/2
This is so stupid
Wyrmraker chapter 4 . 3/1
So far, an excellent beginning to what promises to be a very enjoyable tale. I am especially loving the 'For academic purposes only' disclaimers in the Guidebook.
Regardless of how many times I read this it always is a pleasure. Just wanted to say that with how many times I have read this over the years. Thank you for your time, effort, and creativity, it is always wonderful to read your stories.
Pika5490 chapter 28 . 2/19
Oh my god. I swear if Bandit joins the frickin bandwagon WHY IS THE B IN BANDIT CAPITALIZED! TT Now I'm forever going to see it as a name
Zlfikar Arker chapter 2 . 2/16
i hate to give a sjoutout for the use of Haarlem...its my home town
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 42 . 2/14
Yes. Evil Dumbledore is really way too overly common now...can't hardly go a page without stumbling over three or five fics of it.
why do you keep using portkeys instead of a physical entrance, like a door, or the telephone booth elevator that the british ministry has?
MLGWatermelown chapter 17 . 2/13
Never mind I just saw the AN for 18, I can’t believe I missed that for so long xD
MLGWatermelown chapter 17 . 2/13
Guys I’ve been trying to figure this out for ages but what’s the IT in austria?
kolgrim88 chapter 3 . 2/12
those nicknames... why?. it kills the mood, they feel forced and SUCK.
10,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »