Reviews for Make A Wish
Infernus est in animo chapter 24 . 9/22
I remember at some point seeing that Harry was changing a light bulb after several days of playing board/party games with them and fell, cracking his hip.
SixFtWookie chapter 42 . 9/20
So, I've head cast Peter Dinklage and Gwendoline Christie (aka Tyrion Lannister and Brienne of Tarth) as the Professor and Henchgirl. The final omake had ne laughing as hard as Harry in the final scene. Loved your take on the events of book one.
Motherofthehorde chapter 50 . 9/18
Mahahaha
This had me gigling at work.
My co workers are now sure I have been infected by some horable fanfiction malidy.
Best Harry Potter story that I,ve read to date.
Thank you for writing.
Motherofthehorde
james chapter 5 . 9/18
that's not lovegood's name
james potter chapter 1 . 9/18
That's my son for ya! (LOL)
This is so good. Just... So... Good
gingkahagane chapter 2 . 9/10
i love potbrownies
gilmorekitten chapter 17 . 9/9
You know it was your omake that literally just made me think what if Harry really had been responsible for assisting in the liberation of the camps and everything else that is historically now being attributed to him through some sort of time travel thing he dealt with at some point in the summer and it was through those experiences that he truly found the "power the dark lord knows not"?
gilmorekitten chapter 13 . 9/9
I love this story. I've read it before a long time ago so I don't remember a lot of it so it's like reading a new book! I love it!
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 2 . 9/6
argh harry is a heathen! Adding tea to milk.
Camilo The Great chapter 10 . 8/31
You know, this isn't the best writing. But. You'll get better. What is rather harder to learn is humor, and your delightful absurdity proves you've got that.
slytherinsal chapter 40 . 8/28
Ms. Weasley? did I miss something about Molly and Arthur divorcing?
slytherinsal chapter 36 . 8/28
who doesn't know Monty Python?
slytherinsal chapter 32 . 8/28
I was quite pleased that I could translate the Japanese still, and correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't 'Kumo' mean 'spider'?
slytherinsal chapter 31 . 8/28
I had been wondering what gave with the buxom pair of swedish girls
10,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »