Reviews for Make A Wish
Guciec chapter 50 . 1/14
Fantastic story. Great concept. Good execution. Really funny.
JuliusMD chapter 50 . 1/8
Thanks for writing Make a Wish. I laughed a lot.
Dresden13 chapter 50 . 1/6
Excellent Fic! I loved that movie too by the way;)
Wihlow chapter 28 . 12/30/2021
Wasn't Luna's dad named Xenophelius? I've noticed the name difference but wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not.
Wihlow chapter 9 . 12/30/2021
I love the line of Pratori's "tell me everyting". I giggled through the entire chapter.
Azuredivinelegacy chapter 17 . 12/28/2021
Damn, your good, your type of story is what I called 'satsugasm ainz sama', just like overlord and eminence in shadow, the mc is oblivious to his surrounding and do whatever the he want but the result always in his favor that everyone else start worshiping him
kalirena69 chapter 6 . 12/27/2021
I don't know why you apologize in your Author's note. That felt like an amazing fast paced roller coaster ride. It was so fun and I was enjoying the whole ride with glee... as I have been this entire story. I figured that was how it was supposed to feel... until you apologized... lol. So really feel no need... I'd even get back in line for that chapter. Big Grin
Guest chapter 48 . 12/16/2021
This is such a fun story! Thank you so much for sharing it! D
trista.sterling chapter 17 . 12/15/2021
I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2021
This is such a comedy of errors. I love it! XD
NoSkill4me chapter 50 . 12/14/2021
Very nice story, although this was kind of a sad ending.

SPOILER

I find it sad that that Harry was leaving all his friends behind and wasn't even in a relationship. He basically sacrificed his happiness for the world or sonething.
NoSkill4me chapter 12 . 12/14/2021
So far, great story.
I love how you spun everyday events into a secret agent drama.

You misspelled "Königsberger Klopse"
LittleCrybaby13 chapter 8 . 12/13/2021
absolutely love how harry just bullshits his way through and people takes him seriously lol
MerleD chapter 9 . 12/12/2021
This story is one of my absolute favorite HP stories on the internet. Your humor matches mine so well that in every chapter there is something that makes me laugh. I love the absurd and you have done it to perfection. This is my 4th reading so far and it will not be my last.
SylviaV chapter 50 . 12/5/2021
The end... ah this was one of the best fanfics I've read recently. The creativity is stellar! Although, I would've liked to see an epilogue that ties up the loose ends. Harry marrying Henchgirl, Doctor's real identity, and maybe Harry meeting his friends again probably when their kids go to school together.
11,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »