Reviews for Make A Wish
RT89 chapter 10 . 20h
Do I detect a bit of Black family magic, Sirius must be blasting Lily's and James ears with laughter.
RT89 chapter 9 . 20h
If he keeps traveling the world will be much brighter. ALL HAIL THE POTTER HAPAZARD FORTUNE!
Lavonya chapter 39 . 9/10
The OMAKE by Chris Hill made ma laugh so hard I cried and couldn't catch my breath for a little while... I haven't stopped laughing since I started read this story..
langeline chapter 49 . 9/7
Thanks for being generous and hospitable to include all the omakes even if the last to me made no sense ;p
langeline chapter 48 . 9/7
Oooh... hope other authors didn’t get pissed by those buggy unencouraging PMs...
langeline chapter 46 . 9/7
Hahahaha thanks for the elaboration makes.
langeline chapter 45 . 9/7
Plausible really and you made this argument convincing!
langeline chapter 44 . 9/7
langeline chapter 42 . 9/7
I love the last Omake!
langeline chapter 34 . 9/7
Who’s Grivner? A 1-off?
requiem2651 chapter 50 . 9/6
Such a great story - thanks for sharing it with us!
Angelique Deveroux chapter 25 . 9/4
A quick comment, first I would like to say that I love this story. But Harry was in the Valley of Death in Chapter 22 and was in Transylvania in chapter 23.
Egghead1927 chapter 45 . 8/28
Hanna and Ron well that’s the most odd ball pairing I’ve ever heard of that’s not a one shot
martin.presston.9 chapter 13 . 8/27
nice excuse at the end there lol :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 8/22
So was Harry actually aware of the Dutch pros in the past few chapters, or was it coincidence? Or perhaps he was subconsciously aware and thus has quite the potential, but he just hasn’t consciously tapped into it yet.
10,669 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »