Reviews for Make A Wish
LadyTypewriter21 chapter 1 . 2/3
This is so freakin hilarious! Thank you for sharing this story!
ShamelessHaze chapter 1 . 2/3
Badly written. Shame
subhogue chapter 50 . 1/27
Great story, hell of a ride, loved it all.
huntsmanassassin chapter 15 . 1/27
I love some of the obscure references this fix makes. And also the futurama reference is great too.
Marcii Winters chapter 50 . 1/23
I FUCKING LOVED THIS ENTIRE FIC!
MR BLACK IS AWESOME!
Marcii Winters chapter 8 . 1/22
I FUCKING LOVE THAT HARRY IS UNINTENTIONALLY BECOMING A FUCKING LEGEND ALL OVER THE WORLD!
jasnrob chapter 13 . 1/21
Enjoying your story!
Kizzyb chapter 50 . 1/16
please consider a Movie Script for this story, if I had the money I'd produce it. Mr Bean meets Indiana Jones and in the HP universe and you have a comedy /fantasy hit. Your imagery and comic sense if brilliant.
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Love love loved it.
Sheelahdog chapter 50 . 1/14
I just finished rereading this. I'd actually forgotten what it was when I started. I laughed so hard all the way through. I'm so glad you wrote it and I'm so glad I found it again.
mst3ktoo chapter 11 . 1/6
This is feeling like a SHIELD op, there's a director Fury somewhere leading Harry around by the nose
mst3ktoo chapter 10 . 1/6
... even death eaters wouldn't apparate to empty air, come on...
bigpapabelial chapter 50 . 1/6
So this whole story was Harry wanting a break. And by the end becoming the bad ass end boss of a shadowy organization of neat equal bad asses. Fuckin a!
mst3ktoo chapter 9 . 1/6
I'm starting to suspect a shadowy conspiracy of shopkeepers, selling him things he'll need and sending him where he needs to go. Were the Lovegoods onto something a few chapters back?
mst3ktoo chapter 6 . 1/6
Lol, how does he keep saying the right thing to feed their paranoia lolol
11,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »