Reviews for Make A Wish
Princess Niki chapter 42 . 6/21
so.. so he set a trap in a school filled with children for volemort to come find...
Princess Niki chapter 27 . 6/21
I love moody hehehe his comments are hilarious
Princess Niki chapter 7 . 6/20
I just love this
Princess Niki chapter 6 . 6/20
I'm laughing way to hard over this
JediMindaugas chapter 50 . 6/20
It was a rolercoaster of sillynes and insanity - and it was wonderful. The portkey accidents made me roar with laughter. The later half was ok.
chelle977 chapter 34 . 6/17
whodoesn't have an account is really enjoying your story.
Luiz4200 chapter 45 . 6/15
I like that new theory about what the power Voldemort "knows not" is.
Luiz4200 chapter 43 . 6/13
The off-season April Fool prank was the funniest omake ever. I so hope Dumbledore and Snape learn that Harry is Mr. Black.
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 6/12
Just so you know, Holland isn't a country. The Netherlands is the country and Holland is just part of the Netherlands.
Luiz4200 chapter 42 . 6/10
Hahahahahahahahaha! Narf! Zort! Troz! The funniest omake in this chapter. I bet the two mice are plotting to steal the Deathly Hallows and, with them, try to take over the world!
Luiz4200 chapter 39 . 6/9
Sorry about the anonimity but I don't trust the internet at my workplace to the point of logging in my FFN password. Aside that...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Even the Grim Reaper is afraid of Harry. Nice bit adding Maxwell Smart. Will his shoe phone be a secure line for the call?
philodices chapter 20 . 6/4
Hehe cable of d.e.
abuabu90 chapter 13 . 6/4
I don't think you would be able to understand the love I have for this
Nekohana chapter 4 . 6/3
Padamus Da Grim Nomed Padfoot the grim named.
I thought that was a mix of names before, like Padamus Padfoot Remus, da grim is because Padfoot looks like a grim, and I have no idea what nomed is. Now, it turns out that I was wrong, haha.
Luiz4200 chapter 33 . 6/1
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I expected the classic twist of the beaten pig claiming to be the bunny.

The Aurors' outcome reminds me of the bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Someone should see if Umbridge weighs as much as a duck.
10,195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »