Reviews for Make A Wish
and the otheris form get smart
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 50 . 9/29
Really interesting story! I was hoping everything would get resolved withink this story, but I guess I'll have to read the sequel now hahaha :D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 18 . 9/27
You really should include the info in your ANs in the story itself! Glad we got the information, though, definitely cleared a lot of things up.
Love the chapter title!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 17 . 9/27
What is IT? Am I missing something? :/
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 10 . 9/27
Awwwwwww, poor Harry! Will people just let him vacation in peace?!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 9/27
I love how Harry continues to stand out even with his valiant efforts to blend in! And he keeps seeming like a highly-skilled hero with outstanding bravery to match, which is something canon Harry HATES. LOVE IT!
Darth Peevsie chapter 13 . 9/25
Been loving this. Again. But this short omake made me think of santa claus is coming to town song, except more like...

you better go run
go ahead and cry
you better go and hide
cause you just might die
cause mister black is coming. to. town.

sirgangsta chapter 22 . 9/11
Sammyboy94 chapter 22 . 9/9
I liked the tribute the the light brigade.
It got boring when harry returned to hogwarts... Sorry. But i definitely loved his adventures across the world! I got a kick about all those crazy coincidences. You are a GENIUS!
Omg yes
Fury074 chapter 9 . 8/31
"Hello, my name is Giovanni Consiglio, you killed my father, prepare to die!"

"Accio, crazy man!"

DaughterHunter of Poseidon chapter 50 . 8/25
Omg this is amazing ! I loved it a lot ! I even stayed up half the night reading it !
Blazeb79 chapter 50 . 8/25
Very fun story. All the way thru I wall laughing at it and I love how harry started to fall into the character of Mr black rather than be Mr black with the 'kittyness' of harry. Great story.
Blazeb79 chapter 6 . 8/23