Reviews for Make A Wish
Regardless of how many times I read this it always is a pleasure. Just wanted to say that with how many times I have read this over the years. Thank you for your time, effort, and creativity, it is always wonderful to read your stories.
Pika5490 chapter 28 . 2/19
Oh my god. I swear if Bandit joins the frickin bandwagon WHY IS THE B IN BANDIT CAPITALIZED! TT Now I'm forever going to see it as a name
Zlfikar Arker chapter 2 . 2/16
i hate to give a sjoutout for the use of Haarlem...its my home town
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 42 . 2/14
Yes. Evil Dumbledore is really way too overly common now...can't hardly go a page without stumbling over three or five fics of it.
why do you keep using portkeys instead of a physical entrance, like a door, or the telephone booth elevator that the british ministry has?
MLGWatermelown chapter 17 . 2/13
Never mind I just saw the AN for 18, I can’t believe I missed that for so long xD
MLGWatermelown chapter 17 . 2/13
Guys I’ve been trying to figure this out for ages but what’s the IT in austria?
kolgrim88 chapter 3 . 2/12
those nicknames... why?. it kills the mood, they feel forced and SUCK.
ddentler21 chapter 6 . 2/11
Hahaha Harry and his accidental legendary status arise again
Katzztar chapter 42 . 2/10
So the stone wasn't in danger ... but that makes Dumbledore worse! As he made a trap IN A SCHOOL FILLED WITH STUDENTS baited with nothing but lies for Voldemort.
Katzztar chapter 9 . 2/8
Harry was fighting the giggles due to hysteria, not sadism. It was shock of having to kill another person. He was in one of those "you either scream, cry or laugh" to deal with the stress.
BabyFUG chapter 50 . 2/8
The best Harry Potter story I've ever read that's not slash.
Mila Pink chapter 50 . 2/7
This story is fun, amanzing and crazy.
I liked it.
Kiss
WyrdSmith chapter 11 . 2/7
I’m reading this for at least the tenth time. Unquestionably one of the best stories in this fandom and genre. You are such a great storyteller!

I was also thinking of an opportunity you missed or discarded. Sometime after er the balcony, he should have been gathering or eating his chocolate and musing about how he also likes chocolate brownies and cakes and such. He could have said to the agent or muttered to himself in a disappointed or hopeful tone, “Maybe next time it will be Fudge.” He even could have added that it was all just a game of roulette, and eventually everyone who wants to gamble will have their number come up.” Obviously the agents and politicians will take that as a reference to PM Fudge, the roulette scheme, and how he will eventually have to deal with all of the corrupt politicians and criminals.

Should you have any desire to do so, feel free to use these ideas, preferably with a nod to me. Your stories are so entertaining that it would be an honor to contribute a little bit to the enjoyment.

Thank you for hours upon hours of wonderful escape.

— WyrdSmith
brennan.mholmich chapter 1 . 2/5
I know I left a review once a while ago about how much I loved this story, and I know it's been a decade since you even looked at it, but - you really need to learn how to spell. Not sure how I missed the mistakes the first time through.
10,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »