Reviews for Make A Wish
shadewatcher chapter 25 . 1/25
And the plot thickens as the group grows. XD LOVE IT!
shadewatcher chapter 24 . 1/25
#cackles maniacally# Ooooh I soo do LOVE this story! XD
shadewatcher chapter 23 . 1/25
Only Harry with his potter luck. XD LOVE IT!
shadewatcher chapter 20 . 1/25
LOL XD
shadewatcher chapter 18 . 1/25
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! OMG I just freaking LOVE the twist you've done with the Potter luck. XD this is too freaking hilarious!
shadewatcher chapter 17 . 1/25
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa. . . #gasps# hahahahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaa! XD OMG
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 1/25
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! XD
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 1/25
#cackles maniacally# XD Ooooh LOVE this story!
shadewatcher chapter 13 . 1/25
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Not smart to mess with Harry Potter or rather Mr Black. XD LOVE IT!
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 1/25
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa. . . #gasp# hahahahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaa! XD #wipe tears away#
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 1/25
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! OMG that potter luck strikes again. XD LOVE IT!
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 1/25
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! OMG that is freaking hilarious! Harry just blunders along oblivious to everything and the idiots are soo paranoid that they think he's some kind of genius. XD I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this.
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 1/25
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! XD OMG that is too freaking hilarious! LOVE it!
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 1/25
Bwahahahaaa! OMG I just LOVE the little tidbits of information about how to evade and befuddle that are in Harry's handy-dandy travel guide. XD AWESOME!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 1/25
#cackles# with the Potter luck running strong things will either go very right or very wrong for poor Harry. This should be interesting to say the least. XD
10,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »