Reviews for Make A Wish
Chapter flows and definitely keeps your interest. You DO need a proof reader in that there are several errors that should be fixed; e.g. All right is often incorrectly substituted with alright. The gerund for die is dying, not dieing. There's another in either this chapter or the next where exasperated is used instead of exacerbated. There are a few punctuation errors that 95% of the general public will notice; it was only because I was scrutinizing the text that I noticed them..

I love the way you write. You grab the reader's attention and won't let go without a fight. I also like your shopkeeper. Who knows, you may find use for the character later.
Kluseqq chapter 11 . 2/24
things happening to harry are just so stupid and funny at one time
milla.arancibia chapter 13 . 2/22
jkajkajkajka que buena lectura :)
ShiftFrame chapter 15 . 2/21
...what's with that last article...?
:l
EllaJuroku chapter 24 . 2/15
What I want to is what he did with the Veela?
kittyranma chapter 50 . 2/14
two things one I hope to be answered in sequel. What's Harry's animagi form?
I think this version would have been a great one to have Harry de-age, he deserves a chance at a real childhood.
kittyranma chapter 33 . 2/13
1 thing that keeps going through my mind is what great fun it will be when everyone finds out who Mr. Black really is. I hope we get to see some of the reactions.
kittyranma chapter 21 . 2/12
Hmmmm you'd think that Hagrid would recognize Harry's handwriting.
The Woman Who Wrote chapter 29 . 2/8
I re-read this every couple of months... got so much love for ya, this is a fantastic tale. complete classic, I would be so sad without it
misherukuro chapter 49 . 2/6
Yay that was a fun reread.
Juliethobo chapter 42 . 2/3
So who is Pinky and who is the Brain?. They both are too smart to be Pinky and both to insane to be the Brain.
Juliethobo chapter 41 . 2/3
With Luna's article, you have made Mr Black sound like the Clinton's. A lot of their political enemies and dead-weight end up dead by suicide. Such as cutting off their own head.
Juliethobo chapter 37 . 2/3
Just how many classic TV shows are you going to reference?
Are we going to see Agent Maxwell Smart and Agent 99?
Juliethobo chapter 24 . 2/2
So the Veela tried to kill Harry by SNUSNU?
10,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »