Reviews for Make A Wish
T51b Moridin chapter 47 . 3/16
Oh my. Teddy Roosevelt is tricking them. How funny haha. So ginny does have a birth mark then as she did get upset enough to warrant the idea that she really does have one. I didn't comment on it before but the joke snape pulled on dumbledore about harry being black was priceless.
T51b Moridin chapter 46 . 3/16
hahaha. The omake's! Loving the Room of Requirements. I think i want to read a story about tomfoolery and pranks and generally troling behavior using the room of requirements in the manner in which it was shown in these awesome extras.
T51b Moridin chapter 45 . 3/16
THE POWER HE KNOWS NOT! That is epic. Who would have thought to use the Room of Requirements like that. I feel a new ending to the harry potter series coming on. Oh and a leg of meat please the werewolf side is hungry too.
T51b Moridin chapter 44 . 3/16
HAHAHA. The entire chapter felt like an Omake series. And then the Omakes were just something else. Hermione and Ron watching harry do shit Ron: "No we shouldn't ask yet." THe veelas playing board games and shit. Priceless. Great way to make an excuse for why he got hurt and what not. I swear all them rules no way they didn't just have sex instead haha. And the Men in Black being made for Mister Black ah man.
T51b Moridin chapter 43 . 3/16
Omg. I love dumbledore having grindelwald lemon drops. And and the fake stone turning voldemort into a lemon drop. Wow.
T51b Moridin chapter 42 . 3/16
Interesting take. I liked that you chose to have to being a random disruption of Dumbledores plans haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 41 . 3/16
Cornelius annoyed black. And like Lovegood stated how odd that so many commit suicide hahaahaha.
T51b Moridin chapter 40 . 3/16
Intersting. I figured that that drunken session in Berlin might have led to them knowing. How unique. I wouldn't mind if he continued being Mister Black the unique and mysterious person. i'd love another story about Mr. Blacks adventures in the future. Just too good. Maybe this time he will actually be the reason for a number of those deaths instead haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 39 . 3/16
Rofl. Grim just did what I think he did. I would love for that to somehow be canon. Its rather funny. And somehow he ends up being the boss later because the force him to get a 'special' promotion haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 38 . 3/16
Dude. THat was awesome. To think he just saved the feds some major trouble and the guy just so happened to hack it. I feel like the real death is walking behind Mister Black and is purposely doing all this just make sure his future master is seen properly. Hell he has a damn horse now to go with his scythe. I'm thinking this is going super. Loved the addition of Acme inc. Most priceless.
T51b Moridin chapter 37 . 3/16
Ehehe. That was something else. I would cracked up if he had actually done the whole shotgun to the backs thing. His reputation is something else. THe shopkeepers are making him into a legend to end all legends its rather amusing.
T51b Moridin chapter 36 . 3/16
Loved the bruce thing. Well now he is the Master of Death or death himself at this point hahaa. And the guy trying to do scifi james bond style references is the best.
T51b Moridin chapter 35 . 3/16
Lol shoddy as in it can survive more than any other house man made in existenece. Kudos to the Architect. I like how the Surprise was supposed to have something bad happen and then nothing. Pretty funny.
T51b Moridin chapter 34 . 3/16
NO WAY! Now ...now they think Black wiped out Atlantis because they pissed him off. He isn't even at that level yet. I am so looking forward to him getting to that level because otherwise there will be no way to support the entire reputation long term. God this is great. You have written a story of conveniences and accidents that has created a powerful enigma. Its refreshing as all hell.
T51b Moridin chapter 33 . 3/16
HAHA he is surviving poisonous animals all the time thinking that they arn't poisonous. It just gets better. What the hell killed them? A Tasmanian Devil?
9,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »