Reviews for Make A Wish
Chirishman chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
Nice! Keep updating, I can't wait for more. The story just keeps getting more and more absurd and hillarious. Nice quote from The Hulk at the end too.
DestroyerDRT chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
when they find out the trueth(spelling?) they are going to feel so chapter.
captuniv chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
So now the mere threat of Mr. Black is enough to make the pureblood purists and possible Voldemort Sympathizers run for the hills. Love it! Need a scene of Voldemort's throne room and the reactions of Voldeie and his Death Munchers. Plus, was it really Lucius Malfoy that was leading the group that went splat in Switzerland?

Interesting interrogation technique that Hans used on the bar owner. LMAO at the scumbags reaction to learning it was Mr. Black that blew his door in. Wonder what Hans will learn from his panic-filled confession.

As before, this keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to the next installment!
rlmess chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
qyeah, I can understand getting overly emotional, and wanting to blast 'purists' to pieces after visiting thte concentration camp. I've been to Auschwitz, and Dachau. Memories donot leave. it disgusted me that such atrocity took place. millions died as if they were nothing. To this day any mention of 'blood superiority' raises my defences.

On the other hand, I must admit that I'm enjoying those 'adventures' immensly. It's astonishing how we try to explain all logically.

thanks for this chapter

8) mess
Nic'sim87 chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
Bravo. Yea! That was cool! Keep it up! I love your fic!
Frog1 chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
(laugh) I just love this story!
AlboDraconis chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
This is an amazing story. I started reading it just to try something a little different. But now I'm hooked. I believe you hit upon an amazing truism. The majority of Death Eaters and actually the rest of the wizarding world couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Harry and his friends still being alive is proof. I really enjoy the way everyone assumes Harry is so proficient. But then compared to the adversaries he faces, he is! Please keep writing your vision because I am enjoying it immensely.
lmill123 chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
The police in the forien countries seem to know where Harry is most of the time, even if it's in his hotel room. So they really know that Black didn't kill all those blood pruiest and probably have figured out that it was the mafia and some of their own police that have killed them, but are letting Black to take the credit while he is in their country. Things happen around Harry, yet he is still learning a lot more in his travels from the people he has met, or the spell books that they have given him than he has ever learned at Hogworts. It seems that Harry has finally removed the blocks on his mind that he has kept there while living with the Durseys and while at Hogworts so that he would fit in better. If Harry returns to Hogworts, it will be the same old thing. Dumbledore and the order refusing to train him to fight Voldermolt and Dumbledore throwing him in front of Voldermolt and hoping that his luck will hold out. I have always wondered why Dumbledore has always refused to train Harry for his fight with Voldermolt. There is really only one conclustion that you can come to and that is that Dumbledore doesn't want Harry to survive the final battle. After all, if Harry was to survive then Dumbledore would no longer be the person everyone would look to for help and advice. They would turn to Harry, because he was able to defeat Voldermolt when even the great Dumbledore was unable to. Dumbledore would no longer be the the most powerful wizard in the world. and that old man is so self-centered that he wouldn't be able to live with that.
MiFo71 chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
Yay, another chapter! Good work.

Info: Yes you can buy Zippos at nearly every better tobacco-store, and even a few supermarket-chains.

Idea: Propably a stop, or a few in the asia region on the way to amerika:

meditation - for better occlumancy,

unity of spirit, body, and mind - better access/control of magic (wandless, maybe even voiceless?)

Just for you to use or drop, no harm done.

HANC - Happily Awaiting Next Chapter
tinkita chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
Great chapter!

WJENKSREADER chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
love your story
everpresent chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
Things are a bit darker now, I hope some of the humour comes back soon. Harry seems to be interested in history and museums. Not interested in relaxing on the beach and doing some bikini-watching? Come on, is he 16 or isn't he! :-)

Nitpicks? 1- Snorkack, not Snorlack 2- bored, not board and 3- poured another, not pored another.
Ashura The Destroyer chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
Reminds me of a sentence i read somewhere that fits perfectly with this story

"Chaos, panic, and disorder… My work here is done."
Bloodless Ace chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
that was a great chapter. :)
rankokunalpha1 chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
yeah the camps do that to many people! you can feel the dead even if your not sensitive to them! you get the walked over your grave feeling! anyways fantastic job cant wait to see what harry gets into next with the professor and henchgirl! or if the dark moron sends more death morons! well cant wait to see the next chapter keep up the fantastic writing!
9,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 573 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 593 .. Last Next »