Reviews for Make A Wish
Myddryn Emrys chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
I really love your story more and more as you continue to write it, the way that you follow the old expression " The dishonest find dishonesty everywhere, so the best way to aviod it is to be honest. The truth is in your voice because it is truth but they will never believe it."
scardi chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
Great story! I like the way harry learns to deal with bad guys, but I think you could have made the development of this skill a little bit slower. Harry is normaly not this cool with the death eaters. That is the reason he thinks he will die. You could have made him insecure at the beginning and cooler with every encounter. Curious is also, that everyone thinks that harry is responsible for so many deaths. Someone has to doubt it. The harry in your story is cool, but no super hero, so for them to not see through this they really have to very dumb. I cant imagine that the leading heads in all over europe are so blinded. What about the order? Will they get more involved? When will they make the conection between black and harry? Has snape not gotten any wind about harry or black from voldemort?

I really like the way harry slowly grows inthe role people created for him.

Please, keep on writing!
jabarber69 chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
IT alive!
Rei Tamashii chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
HA! I love this story please update as soon as possible. TTFN.
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
this is soo funny, I LOVE IT! i can't wait for more. Can harry go to Asia soon? I'd like to see him in Hong Kong, Beijing, Tokoyo, oh, and Manilla. that'd be awesome!
Ezmerelda chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
Come now, that crack about the disclaimer was uncalled for. I'm sure plenty of people read them...not me, but plenty of people! :D

I am just loving this story! Not only is it well-written from the mechanics of grammar point of view, but it is well-written from the mechanics of plot point of view as well.

You must have a terribly devious mind, to be able to come up with all of these "coincidences" and "accidents," then have the secondary characters come up with such plausible explanations for them.

This particular chapter has now, officially, become my second favourite. First place is the chapter in which the agent finds the picture of a square of grass and pales in fear at the realisation that it is, in fact, a picture of his footprints whilest hidden under an invisibility cloak. Just thinking about that one still makes me grin!

"The hills are alive and they're eating people!" That line by itself was funny enough, but then to hear the agents' explanation of the purpose Mr. Black MUST have had to do such a thing, well, I laughed, caught my breath, then laughed again. I guess the ole Potter luck only gets stronger with age!

The addendum about Theodoric the Accident was just the icing on the cake!

Thanks for writing! ~"~
Amora chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
Haha another great chapter. 'Theodoric the Accident'? LOL!
Aki no Yume1 chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
like always, the chapter is beautifully well written with bag full of humor. Love it! Hope to see the next chapter soon!
veronik chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
hehe brilliant name! you updated soon too :D thnx

-vk2-
Gyffes chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
Very nice, I love this story. It's getting better and better. Keep up the good work.
korrd chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
Does Harry even gain any experience through this? I mean hes killing off entire legions of Voldie's army and doesn't even know it. Update soon.
WJENKSREADER chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
love it! On a compleatly diffrent note have you given up on your Azkaban story? Please Please Please dont say you have.
Kaaera chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
*cracks up* Hilarious! Absolutely hilarious. I'm dying to see what happens next. Plus-what is this IT that they keep talking about?

Looking forward to seeing what happens next! Thank you for continuing to write!
Superpervert chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
i love this story that is all i could say

update soon