Reviews for Make A Wish
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 15 . 11/12/2005
This is really good! It's pretty funny how all of these things happen completely by coinsidence ((sp?)), and yet all of the cops think that "Mr. Black" is this amazing guy who has killed millions of times, sees through any attempt to track or follow him, and helped to pull down the wall in Berlin. The kid's only 15 or 16! KEEP GOING!
Belle chapter 15 . 11/12/2005
I love your story. The idea of having Harry wander cluelessly in and out of such dangerous situations is great. I think it would be perfect if this was the "power the Dark Lord knows not" and if the culmination of Harry's vacation is when Voldemort gets destroyed by accident. Keep Harry clueless! I look foward to your further chapters.
suzy chapter 15 . 11/10/2005
I love this story. It's wonderfully funny. Poor Harry, he just wants a nice vacation and everything just goes completely crazy around him. I love the whole chain of coincidences and the way the police have built up this huge legend of Mr. Black. I'm looking forward to more updates of this story. It's nice to read a funny story after reading so many angsty ones. Thanks
thenewestmarauder chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
update pretty plz with sugar and marshmallows and cherrys and other goodies on top
moss and stone chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
gr8 story keep writing. not very good at reviews but agin gr8 story
Fire Dolphin chapter 15 . 11/7/2005
this is sucha intersting story. I keep wondering when are people going to find out who Black really is? well continue and update soon.
Slytherson chapter 15 . 11/7/2005
please update your next chapter soon!
Maxennce chapter 15 . 11/7/2005
The blimp and airship, muggle and magic made is coming off the ground. Won't that be interesting. And poor Harry, he must be getting really suss to how the customs officers are always asking where he's going next, that there's always law enforcement officers hanging around his hotels, wanting opinions, but keep up the great work, really looking forward to your next chapter, keep the works rolling, its amazing that it can continue like that, that he can continue to get away with everything the way that he has

Cheers

max
Cher chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
I can't tell if there's something being left out in Harry's POV, or if everything's just a big coincidence, though the part with the basilisk venom and phoenix tears makes me think it's a coincidence. This kinda reminds me of another fic, "Where in the World is Harry Potter?" I don't know why, but anyway, I like this fic.
MissEliziabeth chapter 15 . 11/6/2005
your fanfic ROCKS!

that about sums it up!

the way your story is going is...amazing..

are you going to take him to the americias?

what about where it is cold..like a misplaced portkey to the artic circle?

will you update more for me?

please&thank you.
lshjdgbfv chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
I've been meaning to review this story for quite a while, but somehow- incredibly- never got around to it- I mean, I think I didn't, but I may have just forgotten. It amazes me all the time that the most innocent of happenings and accidents are blown up out of proportion by the government guys, until even so much as getting into the 'wrong' taxi is taken as a sign of amazing skill. I can't wait to see what's going to happen when they find out he's Harry Potter. And did I miss that explanation about Harry's embarassing 'name'? 'Cause I don't get it.
chris chapter 15 . 11/6/2005
hi

this is one of the funnest fic i have read when will you be updateing?
Laume chapter 10 . 11/5/2005
'Harry watched in shock as several death eaters appeared in front of him and then plumeted to their deaths'

oh merlin thats hilarious, i can just imagine his face...ouch my stomach is hurting from laughing so much.
Laume chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
ROFLOLOL being dutch myself i greatly appreciated this chapter lol...brownies in a coffeeshop...oh poor Harry...or maybe lucky harry...depends on your view of coffeeshops...
mashimaromadness chapter 15 . 11/4/2005
Heh, I read the title of the story and jumped, Led Zeppelin is my favorite band. Don't know what I was expecting because of the title, but still, I just LOVE that band. Anyways, I really liked the chapter. Humorous. But I'm a little confused. Am I supposed to be, or am I forgeting something important?
10,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 573 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 593 .. Last Next »