Reviews for Make A Wish
Shinigami Ace chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
aww so sad! i can just see harry, walking away all dejected with his head down... aww. lol its clever how you made them apperate into nothing. hehe! please write more soon!
CloudySky chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
OMG That was so funny! Poor Harry! *snicker* Poor Polizei too! I can see why the last one wanted to retire.

Looking forward to next chapter, and thank you!

cloe
Prd2bamerican18 chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
*bust a gut laughing* gosh that was too funny, but poor Harry all he wants is a quiet vication and stuff keeps happing to him. Hmm I wonder how the law enforcement will interpet this one lol. great update soon :)
Neqs3 chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
That was perfect! I really, really love this story. I can't wait to see the awe *this* incident will evoke!
APS chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
grejt story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others. ;)
Hierran chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
the last part is soo hilarious! so the DE tries to apparate near the tracking charm? Thanks for updating fast, love your story!
CharmsCharlie chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
BRILLIANT! I usually don't use the phrase lol because, quite frankly I don't sit at my computer and laugh to my self, but you have made me do it. LOL. I was cracking up. Especially during the final thing. Will Harry remove the chocolate. ALso, will Harry meet up with the wand-maker and his crazy assistant again (from France)?

I really LOVE your story and I hope you update again soon.
Darak chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
Apparating just outside his balcony, that had me laughing for quite a while, teaches them to not apparate based on a beacon.

Makes me wonder how the polizei will interprete the facts, he received a tracer, asks for as high a room as possible and first thing he does is going on the balcony with the tracer.
guess chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
Yup, there's definetly a curse on the Potter line. I think it's that old Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times". Oh, ew. Death Eater pate. What are the Swiss authorities going to think of Mr. Black now?
mamonochibi chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
“I'm afraid we won't have time for that Harry,” the man gave an apologetic smile.

Was this a typo?
limar chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
once again awesome

update soon
Ruskbyte chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
I love this! It's utterly hilarious how Harry keeps getting into these situations without even trying! More, more, more!
Account Up For Deletion chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
lol I wondering how you were going to have Harry deal with that when I got the email for the chapter piece...it was perfect! Keep up the great work

Sil.
Thea Martina chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
Oh dear. I always end up laughing when I read your fic. So wonderful.

Although it did take me a moment to realise why the DEs fell to their deaths, when I did I couldn't stop giggling insanely.

Poor, poor Harry.

As always, great, hilarious, work.

-Thea Martina.

PS, now I'm dying to know what they think about Harry's knife, oh, and how the portkey guy new his name was Harry... was it the original guy who gave him a portkey? but then y would he need to see the passport he created? Oh well...
helsmaid chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
love it. please write more.
9,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 573 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 593 .. Last Next »