Reviews for The Blind Art
beulah2013 chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
one of my favorite ranma fic ever! totally different and just what i wanted but couldn't describe!
1Billy-234 chapter 18 . 11/12/2015
are you going to add to this story?
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
...why do and why must the strong bow to the weak? pathetic.
Nightshade6265 chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
I hope to see a new chapter in the future, but seeing how much time has passed, it seems unlikely.
The destroyer of fate chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
good story hope to see more ;p
Guest chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
please update
DARKNESS4311 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Good chapter great quichen I love Nabiki / Ranma but in these kind of set up I think you could very easily get both Nibiki and Kasumi with Ranma not to say that Kasumi and Tofu arnt good together but they way you had Ranma holding Kasumi and how she was able to just cry and lurn that some one understands what she went throw I think would make her think that Ranma would be a good mach for her and they are sister I think they could both love each other and Ranma as well With Shampoo I think she and Ukyo would be more like closes friends or more sister given the Ranma in your story is more level headed and can talk to women and exspris him self, but the other reason I think Kasumi would pick Ranma is Tofu has known her for most of her life and he hasn't been able to reach her that fast or as close to her heart
DARKNESS4311 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Cool story be it some are acting very OCC but other then that good story
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Jokulmorder chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
Understands felines and must help them when they need it? Sound a bit like Nyan-Koi, but then again, that's not a bad thing. I am actually kind of surprised no one has crossed it with Ranma yet actually.
Jokulmorder chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
Ch. 10 suffers from odd scene slicing, specifically such as redundant content even if from secondary POVs. It took a bit of effort to follow where exactly the narrative is chronologically, and that takes a reader out of the story.
Rose1948 chapter 18 . 10/16/2011
Interesting story. Hopefully you'll be able to continue once more. A trick for proofing a story is to read it out loud to yourself. Another trick is to read each word from the end to the beginning. That should help.

Thanks for sharing.
Lord Sia chapter 18 . 8/25/2011
Nice. I believe I have reviewed this before... But no matter. Pity you've left it at this point; it is a nice fic. Could do with some minor edits though, Ranma is a bit *too* Aware, almost as if... Then again; Chosen of Bastet. Divine inspiration can account for a lot of things, and with the influence of Chaos removed and divine blessings, it does make a bit more sense...

On a side note; you've inspired me to make a card game, based on the idea of masters fighting in the realm of thought. Have yet to flesh it out, but the basic concept seems promising...
forbinkun chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
A fresh, different tale and so far enjoyable. Will follow as plot develops and characters arrive.
Raynze76 chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
you have put a very interesting twist on a great anime and i personaly enjoy the ones with Ranma and Nabiki and to have him be blind is genius, i look forward to more chapters of this story