Reviews for The Blind Art
dana-san chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
I love this - a Ranma in control! And its funny too ! Thanks!
Dark Topaz chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
Pl;ease update
Campin' Carl chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
You know the saying 'mind your P's and Q's'?

In this case you need to mind your a's and e's. The word for teacher in Japanese is sensEi, and if you get that wrong, I suggest you stop trying to write in Romaji. That, or stop writing in Japanglish altogether. It's annoying as hell, anyway. Talant is misspelled. It's TALENT. Not TALANT. It's senses, not SENCES. You randomly capitalize words.

Despite all that, I already like this one, because it's not another half-assed attempt to hook up Akane and Ranma. At least...not yet.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
Heehee, drunken panda. Tha's one of the neat little things I like to think about. Lokking ofrward to the expanded chapter, as well as seeing what Nabiki gets into this time.
mimi chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
keep goin'. it's gettin' good
Tigger-69 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Very good begining. I was enthralled by just this first chapter from the very begining. A big change in writting style from the normal Fanfiction I read and very enjoyable. The Tendou family described in different ways and the house hold itself.

I don't think you have gone over the top with Ranmas abilities you have just let him use them at the begining instead of him not fighting women. And his insight with his lack of sight drew me into the story.

If the furture chapters are to continiue in this format I will be very happy to read them and I hope you will continue.

Thank you for a enjoyable first chapter.
ranger5 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Interesting start. R/N good can't have to many of those. I like the way you've "tweaked" the characters and this shows definate promise.
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
EXCEEDINGLY well done!

Excellent job with the people and situations.

I also LOVE the storyline so far.

PLEASE continue ...quickly?

Derek The Rogue
imortis chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Except the fact that the author of the fic you based yours on based his on a more worthy story by animeaddiction, the original was better written, had a better, more indepeth story line.

Despite all that, this one seems interesting.

vedmid chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Interesting thus far. Normally I'm not a huge fan of ranma getting to know them immediatley by reading their auras but it looks as if you've only given him the general things an observant person would pick up by watching them for a day. I prefer that by far.
Really Bad Fanfiction chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Not terrible. However, you have to stop randomly capitalizing words. "Cane" should not be capitalized. Nor should "porch," "panda" or "water." You capitalize words if they're at the beginning of a sentence or proper nouns. Nothing else, really. Certainly not the way you do it.
smiles chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Cool, I like it.
Chi Vayne chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Very nice start. I hope you will continue and explain how Ranma was blinded, how he improved in the art, and what factors made him calmer and more insightful. Akane may have over reacted, but it's your story.
goku90504 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
intresting spin i look forward to more
Innortal chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
"I have a long road to was from my hide"

Anyway, great story. You opened up a sense for Ranma that many just shut off or make to strenuous to maintain. You will need to go into detail about who trained him to do it, if he has learned a ki-projection attack that doesn't require an emotional start (I assume that is the difference between chi and ki), and why this Ranma openly returned nabiki's "greeting" without a second thought. You may wish to throw in him paying her some money to help with the bills. Best option would be winnings from pit fights; a lot since he can fight in both gender classes, and odds are always against a handicapped fighter.

If anyone complains about OOC, just tell them if they want everything IC, read the damn manga.

Good job, a nice take. I look forward to you expanding it.

The name thing is easy enough I guess. An aura can tell many things, besides the oldest is almost always the best cook.

I would suggest another way to lose sight besides the Nekoken. I would suggest Genma attacked a master; preferrably the one who taught Ranma his second sight, and Ranma got caught in the resulting blast of ki. I don't know how this will play across for the Amazons, and have no immediate ideas for suggestion, but will think of it more in the future.

Good luck and I do hope I helped in some small way. Please update soon.

261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »