Reviews for Irresponsible Captain Tylor- Tylor's Fury
always-kh chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
i don't know this um story or characters or anything but i like this a lot i can get a good feel for the characters and emotions. hoping for an update as well as this is a good story.
RogueSquirrel chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Speed Reader chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Remarkable fanfic.
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I loved this story, Also I makes me think what anyone would do in the same situation. Before Tylor seemed larger than life, yet with everything that happened, it sort of humanizes him.
Arnoldstrife chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Really good story! I'm sorta new to Irr Captain Tylor so I just found this fanfic now. And i notice you haven't updated for a little over 5 years. so Pretty Pretty please update! I'll be waiting
William Raymer chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
"Tylor's Fury" is the best I.C.T. fanfic I've ready. But, a sequel is needed. Create a sequel, and I'll look forward to it.
son of vegeta chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Hey, nice work. It was kinda scary to see Tylor's "furious" side. Be sure to write a follow-up for this, and keep up the good work!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Stiiiiiiiiiill WAITING! ie. more please!
starfire chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
that was really good, and i can't wait to read more
m chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Good! more please!
Pika-Zukin chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Hey, I just went to your website and signed the guestbook there, too. In case you don't see this review. I LOVE it. Now finish it! _ It's the best story in the very small ICT section. Thank you for knowing how to write proper sentences. -_-;
Exidor chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Very good story line. Please have the next one up soon!
Ledzepfan chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
I enjoyed this fic a lot and would hope that you'd continue it. I am a firm beleiver in that there is more to tylor than what he lets on... maybe not to the extent that you portray it. Still, i really like this fic. Being an Tenchi fanfiction writer and a big fan of tenchimuyo, i especially liked naming Tylor's new ship the Tsunami. Very good fic.
Tara-Chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
*whines* you have to go continue this! Ohmigod! How can you leave your reader's hanging! That is the most cruel thing in the world of fanfiction! You have got to finish this please! I beg of u! _
Musekinin Dooseiaisha Haruka chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Nice concept, but WHAT have you DONE to poor Dom-sama? I'm sorry to come down so hard on you (the concept really is wonderful); but I'm a neurotic perfectionist-type Dom devotee (and fanwriter) and I couldn't help noticing he's *WAY* OOC. But you ARE one of the few people I've seen that can get inside Tylor's head, in which case my hat's off to you cuz you're kicking my arse in that department. Give poor Dom-sama back his sanity, and you'll have the perfect Tylor fic-seriously!