Reviews for Buenos Noches
dodgydolphin181 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
just read it and i think you should write more oneshots.
Cohen's Chicas chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow- this is probably one of the best oneshots I've read in a long, long time. And I mean in all the genres I read, not just Mediator! This was so unbelievably sweet, you really captured the sort of love a parent has for their child (which is a feat in itself, and I applaud you for it) while still keeping them in character.

I also adored seeing Jesse speaking Spanish to his little girls. I could translate about 90 percent of it, but even if I couldn't understand all of it it made me smile. I adore this, I really do! Hope you write more Mediator in the future! :)
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
That was just so cute. Loved it!
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
thats so cute! he IS the perfect dad. great oneshot!
PisceanGirlPower chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
heyy...i loved ur fic...soo cute! and i don't exactly know Spanish, so what does "Buenos noches" mean?
Scarlet Redd chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Oh...my...God! That was beauiful! I'm crying right now! That was beautiful! Spanish is my native language, so all those words from Jesse... so beautiful!
marieney.pervis chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
OMG! That was so sweet! Jesse is the perfect father!
Caralynne chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Aw...!
Chezoni chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
aww! that was so sweet! it made me cry!

Bravo! Bravo!

:-)
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Loved it! Jesse is just perfect all around! Why cant I have him?

xx

Kat
Katey chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
omg, that was so sweet, I just read a Paul/Suze fic, so thats just what I needed to get my spirit up over Jesse again *sign* well that was great. lol

:D Katey
Strawberry-Shortcake01 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
AW! That was so unbeliveably sweet! And I know this is stupid, but if I were Suze Id be a little jealous...lol!
Quietly Losing Control chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
AW!
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Aw. That was sweet. You should put in translations for the spanish, though.
Secrete Flower chapter 1 . 3/24/2005