Reviews for Imprisoned
icecatfire chapter 1 . 10/5
*is speechless*
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
That was depressing, but exceedingly well-written. Very Remus - you write him well, and I love the whole introspection bit. It's been four years, though, and I know you're severely lacking in reviews (you definitely deserve more), but please update! Please!

~ Umbrae
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
please continue!
hellokittymug chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I'm writing this and crying at the same time. It makes me sad to think that it was months of this then Sirius is gone...better a bitter Sirius than no Sirius at all.

I really hope you continue this fic I really like your stories.
All-knowing Alien chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I love this angst...dammit, I love you, your ideas rock... do you have any fics that aren't one shot though?
sirius'sheelah chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
YAY! ANGST! iloved it, i am going to read fluff now cozs that was sad.

AHH! IT IS RAINING! *goes outside in the rain and dances*
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Aw! that was so sad- Poor Remus!Keep Going!

Kuro Akira chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Pleasepleaseplease continue this! XD I seriously want to know the outcome and all. How it's going to end up I mean. 3 It was wonderfully written. *claps* Better than anything I'll ever write of course. ;; I'm inspired to draw some SiriusRemus fanart now. X3
sleeper6 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I can always count on you for a sweet and lovely S/R fic but wow, I like this angsty one too. It's sad just how distant these two might've become with each other after so long. Poor Remus, feeling all these emotions but not able to really do much, not unless Sirius does something on his part as well. I especially liked how you brought up Peter and making him the target of Sirius's life.
Beena-Pani chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Oh, beautiful! Just beautiful. Made me go all squiggly inside, you know?

Was that note at the end SUPPOSED to inspire guilt? Well, it did. But I'm always feeling guilty about something. Was feeling responsible for the ozone layer before reading this. At least I have more control over fluffy one-shots.

Anyhoo, I probably shouldn't say this (because then I'll never get it posted) but I keep writing Little Shop of Horrors parodies in my notebooks... so perhaps I should spiff up my Remus/Sirius one and post it, eh? It won't be a one-shot, but it may be a musical (and you can't get much more fluffy than that) and may contain my Sad and Quite Possible Humorous Attempts at Filking. I used to be really good at it... *sigh*

And if I never get around to that, I've got a really long (non-musical, non-knockoff) one I've been working on since August...

Now, let's get back on the appropriate topic: Excellent fic! This goes for your other fics that I've missed. I blame your frightening prolific-ness. Yes. Well, best be off. This new-found guilt is making the dusty old cogs in my head start to turn once again.
Dollface786 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
That was fantastic! I will definatly keep checking on this one!
dancing in daydreams chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
It's so sad, Remus remembering the past and seeing that it is all gone now but still trying to be fair about what happened to Peter (I don't know why but I've been feeling sympathetic with Peter lately). Seeing how Sirius changed really must be much worse than losing his other friends. I liked it!
Lillei chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Wow. Loved it. Please, please, please, do continue! And you're absolutely right- there are nonew good one-shot slashes!
Sanguisiphiliac chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
*grin* It was my pleasure to read your fictions! but i'd have to say that i sighed in relief when i read that you wrote that stuff four years ago (no offence...) *laughter* your fictionpress writing actually inspired me to post some of my own original fiction up there! shameless plug: ~sanguisiphiliac

This fic was really good, and really sad. *sniff* i'm really proud that you took a controversial issue -peter- and wrote about it in a different way (ie. including him in your fic as a person, not just as a traitor).

About the lack of r/s slash, you are so right! i've been going insane! there is one good r/s site you might want to see (if you haven't been there already)

its a really good archive. you might want to even think of posting your own fics up there!

Audrey G. Black chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
More, more, more! Update soon, can't wait to read that talk ;D