Reviews for Teen Titans: Fairytale of Souls and Swords?
terra slug 101 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
i used to watch inuyasha when i was a kid with my dad on saturday nights.
Baraku chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
Does this mean that there will be another story? I loved how you introduced Final Fantasy 7 characters into the story.
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Hoo-rah indeed! I didn't expect you to add one last chapter to a story that caused you so much grief but I have to say it was a rather neat way to tie in some of our more recent ideas and wrap up some last few loose ends, well done! It seems that not all of the Soul Edge has been completely destroyed, and now the one final remnant of it's dark power resides within a man with ambitions beyond imagination, plus a new player has been recruited to the upcoming power struggle, one who seems to have a promising future serving a certain dark entity :) This was a great little bit of icing on the cake so to speak while waiting for your other stories to get updated now my hunger for top quality writing from one of my all time favorite authors has been slaked and I'm hungry for more! Here's hoping to hear from you soon, later pal!
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Just having the characters wonder what the gods are up to. Such sweet torment you place on us.
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
You gave me some nice material to work with later. Good job Pakkrat, as always.
Baraku chapter 8 . 5/8/2006
Awesome work. I never would have expected that to happen. Keep up the good work.
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 8 . 4/23/2006
Please, almighty Pakkrat, please update your stories!
Beast Boy chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
PLEASE finish the next chapter soon. I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE!
Baraku chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
This is an awesome story. I like the part where Beast Boy turned into a dragon and killed Slade.
Shekron Kaizar chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
Man, I love the way you do your showdowns! So much bloody death, detals and entrails. And no Star's abducted! Dundundun!

By the way, could I use Nobunaga in the next Shekron fic? He’s just right to be in feudal Japan to fight Kenshin, Inyuyasha and Naruto (None of which I really know anything about). It would be REALLY helpful if you could give me something about his history to work with if you could.

This is one scene that just poped up in my head that sets his part in the plot of the story…

...

“Hey! Let go of me!” shout Kaoru. She tries to get out of Nobunaga’s grasp, but he holds firm to her wrists.

“Now you listen to me you stupid mortal!” he says in a coarse whisper like shout. “Or so help me I’ll blow out your brains!” and he pulls a pistol from his belt.

Kaoru stops struggling, but asks confusingly. “Wh… what do you mean… you’re not mortal?”

“Just shut up! I’m not here to answer questions; I’m here to get you to answer mine!”

“Let me go you monster! You wouldn’t be treating me like this if Kenshin was here!”

“Huh! Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn’t. He bleeds doesn’t he?”

“You don’t have the strength to kill him…” She says strong and defiant. He releases her to her surprise.

“Maybe you’re right… Maybe… but Yahiko on the other hand… He’s just your student…” and he waves his gun around carelessly. “Supposing he had a little accident…”

“Don’t you DARE!” she yells, just managing to control herself with the sight of the gun. “Kenshin will stop you.”

“Speak to him and there’s sure to be a lot of accidents, believe me!” says Nobunaga. “I could kill you right now if I wanted. What’s stopping me? Tell me! I have Octari here as well to boot! Your friends that are trying to find Kaizer will probably die. But think; just pretend you have brains, why am I keeping you alive?”

“You… You need us?”

“Good, you’re thinking. That’s good to have in small doses. Now tell me where you got that pendant!”

“This?” she says, looking at the emerald she had found. “I just found it…”

“Don’t lie to me girl!” he says, shifting the gun under her chin.

“I’m not lying!” she struggles.

“That pendant is the same style as the Kaizer’s weapons, and I bet you got it from either him or his sister! Now what does it do!”

“Who? Kaizer’s sister? What?”

“Don’t play fool with me!” he screams, throwing her to the floor. She cries and huddles in a corner. He waits for a while before screaming in rage. He spits and puts his gun away. “Damn it… you weren’t lying… damn…”

“Of COURSE I wasn’t!” she screams at him, rising up with the broken piece of wood she just picked up. She uses it like a sword, but he has a real one, so there is no competition.

“Don’t test me girl! Be glad I don’t want to fight Kenshin when he gets back, or IF… not yet anyway…”

“What the hell is wrong with you?” she says, defeated but still strong enough to hate him.

“Don’t you KNOW?” he says, his eyes almost popping from his head. “By the twisted demons, can’t you feel something is wrong? Can’t you feel that’s sensation of every move you do is being watched, everything is being read? That feeling of not being? Of non-existence!”

“You’re… you’re mad!”

“Maybe I have gone mad. I need out… I want OUT! I want to escape this madness! No matter what it takes! I can’t stand that Shekron! He drives me insane! He’s worse than Akaige and Malchior put together! I need to get out of here! And you’re going to help me!”

“Me?”

“Yes, you! That pendant is a way out! I can feel it! I can sense it! It is the key out of this world and back… back into mine!”

“And mine?”

“Who cares about yours? Damn! Damn it ALL!” he grunts resting on the door frame. He squeezes the wood so strongly it bursts. “Why did I ever leave Akaige? Why did I have to join that stupid lapdog Malchior? Argh! Why does he have to send me to do this madman’s bidding? What the hell is going on? It’s like I’m not even real anymore! Damn this mission! Damn Shekron! Curses and plagues on everything that blasted phantom infests!”

“You WORK for Kaizer?” gasps Kaoru. “Then… then it’s a trap… Kenshin!”

“Not as you think girl. Not as you think.” he says darkly. He strides over. “They’ll be back, it is arranged. I have no idea what is going on, but you’re all wanted alive! That’s why he’s been sparing you, and THAT’S why I can’t kill you now!”

“K…”

“Don’t start with that HERO mush! As long as you keep your trap shut and follow my orders, none of them will die! Do you understand me?”

Kaoru looks at him, her eyes flared “You still won’t win Nobunaga. Never…”

“I don’t think I’ve made my intentions clear… OCTARI!” and he snaps his fingers.

To her horror; about a hundred Octari leaped down from the rafters of the room… Kenshin alone had trouble beating three… She realised the dire situation she was placed in…

“Good… very good.” smiles the samurai, putting on his helmet. The Octari disappear. “As long as we do his orders nothing can go ill… but remember little girl.” and he whispers hideously in her ear. “I want to get out of here!”
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
The gods feared Soul Edge because no mortal realm they knew could stand against its mighty power, and it would take some time for adamantine to melt in the mortal realm. So Akaige's claws are made from the sacred metal, that could make a fight with Hunter more interesting. Keep it up!
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 5 . 9/23/2005
As long as Hunter didn't mess you up too much. How can you forget this story anyway? Oh well, as long as you remembered before Hunter could hurt ya too much.

Hunter:I was just really planning on making you hallucinate very disturbing things, the whole break your legs was just a threat. I wouldn't seriously hurt such a great author much.
Pakkrat chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
I am so sorry everyone! I promise, I won't forget this fic EVER again... oh man, I really need to finish up these fics! Thanks to all who read, I hope some may review.
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
You can't just stop this story! Continue, before I hire Hunter to take you out!

Hunter:Why would I do that?

Me:Didn't you like this story!

Hunter:Yeah, it is kinda lame of him to stop like that.

Me:That, and the fact I created you, so do as I say!

Hunter:I won't kill him, but I'll break his legs, if that'll suit you.

Me:Fine, just make sure he's typing when he's recovering.
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
You should once make a comediac piece where Akaige fights the Titans, but Beast Boy unleashes an army of rodents. Think about a mighty demon lord being swarmed by mice, rats, squirrels, and others.