Reviews for Nameless Exile
Creative!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
very good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Great work! Keep it coming! Please!
too many mary sues chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Please write another story that is not centered on an oc character. There are way to many stories that are centered on oc characters and hardly any stories based only Tolkiens characters.
Arya May chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
It is hard to believe that this was written in a span of five years, but I do believe it has payed off. Brilliant job, and kudos to you!
Irish Anor chapter 20 . 6/12/2011
So, this part:

"...They are warm, as sunlight is, but you cannot look at them without being blinded by some purity that you no longer possess...

"The only thing you can see, the only thing your eyes can focus on, is the silhouette as dim as you. You see, Estel…we can speak to each other because we both sense when to be silent. We know when to avoid the shadows that spring up and when to confront them. We are stalked by the same beasts, and only together can we hunt them.

"And now? Now I fear sleep because my dreams are as vivid as my physical senses. I do not want to hear any comfort, any speculation, any questions. I only want to be with the one person who understands what it feels like; someone who can match me for every small, insignificant emotion."

I loved it. I absolutely loved it. It was so true and empathetic, and really gives depth to the friendship of Legolas and Aragorn. Though they need no reasons or back-story or anything to prove the worth of their friendship, or the weight of their friendship, this truly gives strength and dimension to the idea of how powerful their friendship is. Such a beautiful monologue! I loved the rest of the chapter as well.

The writing was really captivating and I look forward to moreeee, yes, precious. You promised us an update at the top of this chapter and I wants it, because it's our birthday... in 10 days.
Metoochocolate chapter 19 . 6/11/2011
Judging from the length of time this story took to post your updates aren't the fastest XD but your chapters are great! All I ask is that you don't take half a yer to updat :)
Metoochocolate chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Ahhh! Legolas not telling Aragorn that the men were tortured was the worst kind of torture! What kind of psychological effects will it have I wonder?
asdfjkl chapter 19 . 4/15/2009
and still, we linger...waiting to see if the man will pull in a third breath!
asdfjkl chapter 19 . 2/7/2009
woot! loved it xD please update soon.

question: was aragorn not breathing before? i'm not sure i quite understand the significance of aragorn breathing...

the characters rock, the plot's awesome, and it's actually well written. yay for you!

update soon!
anarithilien chapter 19 . 1/20/2009
I'm just now starting to really dig into this story. I love what I've read so far and will definitely be going back to read it more carefully. Beautifully written. Caleil is quite fleshed out and one of the better bad guys I've read. The flashbacks into the lives of Caleil and Legolas together are nicely done too. You can see the love between them. I'll look forward to the next chapter. I hope it comes up soon.
Irish Anor chapter 19 . 1/18/2009
Wow, it's really interesting to type and just watch the amount of characters go down at such a sweet rate. It's enough to make someone want to leave a super de duper long review, using completely unnecessary adjectives, much like a new fanfiction writer. Haha. In any case, I would like you to know that ffn fought me the whole way on my writing you a review, but I prevailed because I simply had to! I feel it is my duty to inform you that you wrote an excellent chapter. I love the connection that Legolas has to Aragorn, that no one seems to understand, and indeed, that the Noldo elves feel that Legolas is even being presumptuous in having it. I think you describe their connection remarkably, without actually writing about it. Quite a feat I must say, QUITE... A... FEAT.

SO on that note, I would like to wish you good day and good update and update soonish rather than laterish because I'm pretty excited about Aragorn waking up and Legolas being there. And simply because I want to leave over a 10 character review, I added this last sentence because seeing 9037 up at the top was seriously satisfying. It was mocking me I swear. And on day, I shall leave you a full 10 character review and it will be exciting for both of us, and we'll have to go get some FUZE and drink it together, which by the way, I can't find any FUZE here in this place! Going to college in a tiny town sucks!

Um, yes. Great chapter. _
aniuwolfe chapter 19 . 1/17/2009
Yay, an update! And double yay for Aragorn! ]

Glad to hear your College is going well. Hope to see an update soon! Though not too soon. ;]

Stay amazing!

~Aniu
asdfjkl chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
ai! you can't leave that there! seriously! that would be flat out evil. and mean. and cruel. and every other word that is negative and related to evil.

so yeah. i know it's been awhile, SO PLEASE UPDATE! i love aragorn legolas friendship and i really liked this one 'cause it's a different take on it. so you really can't just leave it here. not when they both have to heal.

and honestly! it's no wonder aragorn hadn't woken up yet, not if his whole family's been avoiding his room. the guy left cause he felt unloved. did they really think he was gonna come back if he still didn't feel loved?

AI! JUST UPDATE xD