Reviews for Kimagure Orange Road- the Rebel Esper
True0Neutral chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
This... is an amazing fic! I think that you should continue. Please update
ChichiriMuyo chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
A really great story for an underrated seires. Too bad it seems like no more will be comming.
Lum the Forever chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Oh this is great! The end of KOR leaves you wanting so much more, and this is it. Thank You .
manamichan chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Your fic is very good!

Im looking for fics about KOR and the yours is the better! Im waiting for the storys along!
Yama-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
AWESOME! VERY VERY GOOD! I just can't wait to read the other chapters, I'm sure they will be as good as the first three.

MY COMPLIMENTS TO THE AUTHORS! THEY ARE GENIUS!
Kay chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Christ, lone star story. Kick ass though, I love KOR. To bad though, most anime fanfics writer don't know about KOR. Oh well, their loss. Keep up the good work.
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
This is really good! I am so happy there is at least ONE Kimagure Orange Road story! As of now it is my favorite series! Keep up the great work! I LOVE

KOR! _ I am in the middle of a KOR obsesseion so this was really great to

read! I just bought 3 new KOR videos today and I am so happy! Love your story!

Please continue! Ja ne! _
Manjoume chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Ok, this can't possible be all of it, Des-kun. I want more. As I'm in the middle of some kind of KOR obsession, this hit the spot. However, I need more, and I need more as soon as possible. I'm writing my own KOR fanfiction, but's based mostly on Shin KOR, which never happens in your universe, so I think I'm fairly safe from influence. There were a few minor grammar mistakes. You forgot a comma here and there, but this was your usually great writing. More!
General Beatrix not signed in chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
AH! what a great great great kor fic! it's my fave manga and i just love it. the way u extended off the ending is wonderful, please tell me there's more?
luxe chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
yay, KOR! i never thought i'd see a new KOR fanfic, ever. poor series, getting so little credit and attention. in any case, love the story, LOVE the absense of hikaru. s'ok if you never finish it, but i certainly wouldn't mind seeing some more. interesting what you've done with kyousuke's character. you seem to like to take the rarely shown sides of familiar characters ((i.e.- capt. tylor or kyousuke)) to exploit them for character growth. i like.
kitsune chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
i like how this story is going. i've kept my eye on it for a while, but no new stories have come out for this in a really long time. i think it has a lot more promise than other kor fics out, you should try to continue this one day.
NeoStrife chapter 1 . 5/16/2000
Good story all in all, but I have one MAJOR peeve with it. WHERE THE HELL DID HIKARU GO? I mean, I know that Kyosuke isn't her boyfriend anymore, but that certainly doesn't mean that she can't hang around him anymore. Only problem with this story in total. Great work. )