Reviews for Remember the time
Kaang chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Oh my! This is soo nice i finished it like an hour or two but i wish they ended up together
Say0mi Saki chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
.gosh. I remember when I first read this story YEARS ago when I just first started reading fanfiction and how much I fell in love with it. I was SO obsessed with this story, and I remember just yesterday, I suddenly thought of this story. It was pretty strange, but I honestly couldn't stop thinking about it. I was a pretty damn faithful reader after all. (; Lol! So, I spent hours today just going through the search engine trying to find this story again! I'm extremely happy to have found it and I've reread all the chapters. (: Although, it still makes me incredibly sad that it was never finished. I understand that writers lose their inspirations for their stories though, that and they also have lives to attend.. haha.. so, I understand? It's disappointing since this was/is one of my favorite stories and I would have loved to read on until the conclusion... I suppose I should just be grateful you gave us all a treat by sharing these 7 chapters with us. Maybe, one day, you'll come back to it. That would be a very good day for me. (X LOL. Hope you see this review!
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Loved the chapters Loving the story. I REALLY HOPE THIS STORY GETS FINISHED! I LOVE IT THAT MUCH. KUDOS!
nine-orcids chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
hehe! miroku is funny!
oOGaarasgirlOo chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
PLEASE UPDATE its really good and i really want to know what happends next
HayBay-95 chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
awesome story but no offense but I HATE KIKYO!im more of a inuandkag type so plz get them back together or something!
xiDOREyoux and CrimsonTears chapter 7 . 8/26/2007
Gosh I hate the fact that she's indenial. He did prove his point...he still loves her. Can't she realize that, all those feelings she's getting is because she still loves him? ch7
sky-lotus chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
i luv this story...hopefully one day u might get to finish it...byes!
I am the master chapter 7 . 5/23/2007
i luv ur story, keep it up!
inuyashas friend chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
love th fic i ve been waiting a long time for some new chapters
Megan Consoer chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Renee chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
OMG! Love the twists you put into your story, it makes the whole waiting for the next chapter worth it! I Never would have thought that he was going to show up at her house and confess his feelings for her. Then Miroku coming back! Nice way to sneak him into the story. I Love your style of writing. Please I am begging you to continue this story.
Clouds of the Sky chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
I dont think i can handle waiting for a long update! please make it soon!
Punk Rock Miko2 chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
kagome ...shes an idiot
Dreamer6164 chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
I'm so glad u updated! It's been awhile! but it was totally worth the wait! Keep up the good work! Hope 2 read more soon!