Reviews for The Smallest Curtis
BunnyluvsU chapter 2 . 4/17
I luv cliff hangers :-)
BunnyluvsU chapter 1 . 4/17
She is so cute!
I don't care that u don't see this. U most likely won't. But let me tell u that u made me little Soapy. (;_;)
-abi
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Right in the feels...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
I cried so hard
LeeLeeLemon chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh god, I finished reading this and felt like I wanted to cry (which is rare for me; ha, I feel like Dallas Winston).
The story is good, need work on grammar and spelling but all in all, quite a good story!
Rebecca chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
that was an amazing story, I cried when everyone died and when it's saying how Soda feels and how he has practically noone now... I was just wandering, how does Darry die? It didn't say much it basically just says 'Darry went to do something to stop the Cops, Dally dies, then Soda and Pony are trying to get Darry up' it doesn't explain what exactly happened to Darry?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
OMG...that is the saddest thing that I have ever read! I just now stopped crying:(
donkeyface chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Now I have stopped crying :) I think it's really good how you can apply your actual relationships to your story :)
donkeyface chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
I am crying right now as I have read the whole story through and I need a hug SO badly. The story was great though don't get me wrong, the only times I've ever cried while reading a book was with Black Beauty, The Outsiders andn your story I guess. I'm going to read the next chapter as well, you really are a great author :')
Weirdo98 chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
I know this is really late, but I just found this story and I'm crying my eyes out. Thus was very well written. One that actually made me cry (a lot don't). Wonderful job.
readingonacloud chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
Good job with the story... just soo sad! :(
Terisa chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
what kind of story is this its nothing but SADNESS! you did a good job writing it but i cant read it its terribe! (in a sad way, not in lik e writing!)

omg im crying
Terisa chapter 8 . 10/29/2010
she shoulda lived through it. That is so goddamn sad!

:'( :'( :'(
kimberly. m. vill chapter 10 . 10/30/2009
i loved the story it was good. its shakes the outsider up and gives it a twist. keep it coming cant wait to read your next story!