Reviews for Your Wish Is My Command!
drunkdragon chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
A new twist. I like it.

I wonder if their's a Japanese word for Genie. I guess not though. Anyway, nice job
BlueMarina chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I love it please update soon!

and i could care less about flamers i hope they all die!
Hao'sAnjul chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
that was .. gay.. and guess what? i loved it! lol. i was just joking. i havnt had a good laugh in awhile. so i liked it. i mean if you dont find humor in it - i do. the fact that sakura is a genie and her hugging sasuke and calling 'master' is quite funny.
Hypocritical Mindset chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Wow, I really like this story! This is really original. I like how this is starting off. I do like your writing style and can't seem to understand why others would flame it. Oh, is Ino the girl on team 7, since it seems Sakura is a genie and all? Hm...I wonder what Sasuke is going to with a genie...? (dirty mind kicking into gear)

Update soon!

HAHA! Sasuke, soap shall on day rule the world! You will rue the day you ever called it a moron! The soap kingdom shall avenge it's brother! Oh, and my answer is A (,).
Ying and Yang twins chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Yang-chan: *stare*...HAHAHAHAH! That's great! I love it. Must read more. Oh, survey...yay! A!
AngelKoryuu chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I pick A. I've never been flamed b4 but i think those flamers out there who flame.. suck? I mean, why would they flame for no freakin' reason at all? pairings are also in the summaries so why should they FREAKIN' READ IT ANYWAY! sorry.. *ehem* got carried away. i luv your story it's so hilarious and i luv it! update soon! *joins the angry mob and tries to kill Sasuke* hehehe...
DE-LISH-CIOUS chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
the first chapter is very in a can? .keep on going,ya?and..hahas.i hate,detest all kinds.i mean,if he/she gives constuctive feedback,it wont be called a flame anymore,ya? hell with .continue,ya?
Iluxia chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
nice story, please update soon, i'll be waiting... geez, its been a long time since i reviewed a story... i'm lazy... hekhekhek... -_-U
Aitashiaku chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
haha...war...i'm with the fans! We will protect Sasuke-kun! can't make a sasusaku fanfic without him can we now? hehe...

umm...i say...(A) coz...some stories are good and people still flame em with no reason...so...yeah...

Please UPDATE SOON! Heaps funni fanfic so far!

SasuSaku 4 ever! XP
Senwich chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I HATE THOSE FLAMERS WHO FLAME FOR NO REASON! You know one of my stories got taken down because-well...some person said I suck and my story suck and that I should die, burn, and rot in hell ALL BECAUSE that person did not like the main character of my story! Well the main character of my story happened to be a nice, innocent girl! Why did he have to read anyways? I put the pairings in the summary and he still read it! XO And then I responded to him by saying that with all due respect, I believe HE should die, burn, and rot in hell because the main character was very kind and pure-hearted v.v;; yeap and that was how my story got taken down-uh...update soon! O_O;; Sorry for talking so much _
TriGemini chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I gotta see how this turns out. It sounds quite promising. Definitly, looking forward to more.

Until then.
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Hahah very light and a hint of comdey! _

Well, what I think about flames...mh I'd probably choose A. Because flames that have sense in them are considered contructive criticsm for me.
V-Oh chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Heyya!

Interesting and Funny!

Wanna read more!

Keep up the good work and the humor too! Can't stop laughing!

till next time!
GokouVidel-SuperSaiyan chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
please update!
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
i believe the answer to your question is A! _ i hate flamers also and wow! i think i just heard a gunshot from my backyard...wow...uh...i will be going now bye!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10