Reviews for Your Wish Is My Command!
drunkdragon chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
A new twist. I like it.

I wonder if their's a Japanese word for Genie. I guess not though. Anyway, nice job
BlueMarina chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I love it please update soon!

and i could care less about flamers i hope they all die!
Hao'sAnjul chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
that was .. gay.. and guess what? i loved it! lol. i was just joking. i havnt had a good laugh in awhile. so i liked it. i mean if you dont find humor in it - i do. the fact that sakura is a genie and her hugging sasuke and calling 'master' is quite funny.
Hypocritical Mindset chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Wow, I really like this story! This is really original. I like how this is starting off. I do like your writing style and can't seem to understand why others would flame it. Oh, is Ino the girl on team 7, since it seems Sakura is a genie and all? Hm...I wonder what Sasuke is going to with a genie...? (dirty mind kicking into gear)

Update soon!

HAHA! Sasuke, soap shall on day rule the world! You will rue the day you ever called it a moron! The soap kingdom shall avenge it's brother! Oh, and my answer is A (,).
Ying and Yang twins chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Yang-chan: *stare*...HAHAHAHAH! That's great! I love it. Must read more. Oh, survey...yay! A!
AngelKoryuu chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I pick A. I've never been flamed b4 but i think those flamers out there who flame.. suck? I mean, why would they flame for no freakin' reason at all? pairings are also in the summaries so why should they FREAKIN' READ IT ANYWAY! sorry.. *ehem* got carried away. i luv your story it's so hilarious and i luv it! update soon! *joins the angry mob and tries to kill Sasuke* hehehe...
DE-LISH-CIOUS chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
the first chapter is very in a can? .keep on going,ya?and..hahas.i hate,detest all kinds.i mean,if he/she gives constuctive feedback,it wont be called a flame anymore,ya? hell with .continue,ya?
Iluxia chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
nice story, please update soon, i'll be waiting... geez, its been a long time since i reviewed a story... i'm lazy... hekhekhek... -_-U
Aitashiaku chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
haha...war...i'm with the fans! We will protect Sasuke-kun! can't make a sasusaku fanfic without him can we now? hehe...

umm...i say...(A) coz...some stories are good and people still flame em with no

Please UPDATE SOON! Heaps funni fanfic so far!

SasuSaku 4 ever! XP
Senwich chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I HATE THOSE FLAMERS WHO FLAME FOR NO REASON! You know one of my stories got taken down because-well...some person said I suck and my story suck and that I should die, burn, and rot in hell ALL BECAUSE that person did not like the main character of my story! Well the main character of my story happened to be a nice, innocent girl! Why did he have to read anyways? I put the pairings in the summary and he still read it! XO And then I responded to him by saying that with all due respect, I believe HE should die, burn, and rot in hell because the main character was very kind and pure-hearted v.v;; yeap and that was how my story got taken down-uh...update soon! O_O;; Sorry for talking so much _
TriGemini chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I gotta see how this turns out. It sounds quite promising. Definitly, looking forward to more.

Until then.
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Hahah very light and a hint of comdey! _

Well, what I think about I'd probably choose A. Because flames that have sense in them are considered contructive criticsm for me.
V-Oh chapter 1 . 3/23/2005

Interesting and Funny!

Wanna read more!

Keep up the good work and the humor too! Can't stop laughing!

till next time!
GokouVidel-SuperSaiyan chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
please update!
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
i believe the answer to your question is A! _ i hate flamers also and wow! i think i just heard a gunshot from my will be going now bye!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10