Reviews for Your Wish Is My Command!
hitherehowareyou chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
Aw, our little Cherry Blossom is soo oblivious to the world... Hehe o

I REALLY hope that you don't mind me reviewing every single story? Because I will be... So, I hope you don't mind?

Akkirako Chikuro
Sya0ran chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
That was so cute! XDD It made me laugh a lot and your story kept me smiling the whole time through. Aahh...
fRenZ4EveR chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
Jus up-date!pls?
fRenZ4EveR chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
my answer is D...anyway great!
otakualways chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
well sorry for the comp and writers block but i really like this fic please update soon
Georgina Summer chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
this is really great! anyway you're a filipino pala!
Georgina Summer chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
me like it! good story
Lyhtning chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
HIYA! i'm glad you agree with me and THANK YOU SO MUCH for understanding! U ARE THE GREATEST AUTHORESS! yayness lol. well, i changed the title of the story anyways so people who DIDN'T read the note would point it out so THANK YOU anyways for telling me i could use it! THAT'S NOT TRUE! you aren't lazy at all! if some readers don't like it - TOO BAD. it's hard being an author, especially since school is starting too...(boohoo) wut can i say? great minds think alike...xD thanx so much and i hope your comp. works again...i hate it when that happens...trust me, i hav a crappy comp. too...xP MOOHAHAHAHAHA (trademark evil laugh)

Sakuranime
YingYang-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
good first chap
BlackBelt chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
Take all the time you need. I understand about that stuff. I hope you update soon though!
abstract tactic chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
I really like your story! Maybe you could do something like someone transfered into Naruto world and goes all around, messing up what was supposes to happen? Anyway, I just hopwe you could update soon, I really love your story
fiercemyass chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
ohh... sad..
Kyra Pryde chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
Sakura is innocent! You hear me Sasuke!

LOL

Anyways, great chapter!
Kyra Pryde chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
Yesh, it isn't as funny as the other ones but when there is romance...it sort of makes me shiver but in another way makes me happy. I don't actually like romance that much but reading stuff like that makes me happy!
Kyra Pryde chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I forgot to review this one!

i was thinking of reading all the chapters and then review but the chapters are so freakin' cool!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »