Reviews for Your Wish Is My Command!
Kyra Pryde chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
I totally hate flamers! They could rot in hell for all i care! Anyways, I likey the the chapter! And yesh, i am a fan of wrestling. Due to my brothers,of course.

Anyways, I might just review over 10 times...maybe...wait ti'll the other chapters!

I will review all of the chapters!
AnimeManiac09 chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
Hey I love it! lol. And I know you can make it through high schooL! We can do it together! lol. I start it too soon! Anyway, I really don't have any idea's other than what happened after Sasuke or whoever passed out. lol Not much help but I tried!

freakenout chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
aw and it was getting good. SASUKE PASSED OUT! ahahahhaha -sigh- wll hope ur writers block stops.
iluvanime493 chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
It's too bad that you have writer's block. I just hope you get over it.
Dark Angelic Kitty chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
A very funny and interessting story. Hope you don't get caught by your mother. Anyways, just a small question. Sakura can't grant Sasuke's wish because she said it was against the rules. So what are the rules actually? And what can she grant? Super hilarious by the way! Update ASAP!
Ruth chapter 1 . 6/18/2005

I loved the story at that fact I love all your storys please hurry up I cant wait for the next sory of A Love Story and By the sword Please make the next Chapter sorry if I am being mean but I cant wait to read it Your my favorit auther in the world and dont let any one tell you your not Please hurry up or I will go crazy (I Would like to hear from A Love Story you left off at the best spot) your the best ever and thanks for reading this I am sorry if I went on and on but I cant help it I am going Crazy I cheek every day if you made the next chapter darn it there I go agian I am so sorry this is the only way I cant get away from my mom! She is driving me Crazy O my god I just did not say that If she reead this i am so dead

You Biggest Fan Ruth
AceQuestionMark chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
how many awsoe stories can you right? damn you good.

deity of death1 chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
Neji's utterly cruel and heartless. With some emphasis on 'heartless'. I mean, a SARDINE can? *mutters* At least it isn't a corn beef can...Now THAT would be humiliating.

I think I like this chapter the most; it showed bits and pieces of Sakura's relationship with Neji and Kakashi's remarks are...endearing, I suppose. _;; (Example: Aw...Sasuke-kun..She's so adorable...*a moment of silence then*...and hot. *wink, wink*)

Everyone is IC(In Character) as far as I'm concerned.

And no, you can not die. Why? Because I desperately need to know what happens next. _

deity of death1
Kesoo-chan chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
ne,, uptade more, huh? TT_TT i really lurv this stowie! _ tee-hee.. must add u in list.
Ayane Selznick chapter 4 . 5/10/2005
Ahaha ang cute! Nacucutan ako sa story mo, same goes with the other one. Keep it up fellow kababayan! _
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
Hah. Hilarious stuff. Lovin' it
Sasuke's Cherry BLossom Angel chapter 4 . 5/2/2005
Nice fic! just like you're other fics! please update soon! _ and also please update you're other fics and, "Belated happy B-day!" _ "Maligayang Kaarawan sa iyo!" _ (Di ko alam belated sa tagalog, hehehehe _)
waterfox96 chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
that was hella funny i love it please update really soon!

Cerella chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I'm trying to keep in mind that you're only fourteen, so please bear with me (I'm 19 and I am studying as a Creative Writing major in college). I understand that you love to write or whatever, but you should really hone your skills before presenting your work to the world. This is very hard to read, and it comes off as being unecessarily wordy and...I don't know how else to word it...hyper? Long-winded AN's are completely, utterly useless - especially when coupled with pretend "dialogue" with the characters in the fandom. It's not fun to read, except if you're very young and amused by such things. If you want to pursue writing, as hobby or anything else, please keep in mind:

- Grammar is the best thing you could ever know

- Readers don't want to know about YOU, they want to read your writing.

- Using a style of your own is the only way to write well (do NOT use cliches, unless you can work with them correctly)

I really hope I don't sound mean, because I'm trying to help. I wish you luck.
Paid Advertisement chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
For the sake of all mankind...plz step away from the keyboard. (
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »